Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Super Mario Kart - SNES - Mario Circuit 1 [Fastest Race] - 01:03.62 - Daniel Ocampo

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Super Mario Kart - SNES - Mario Circuit 1 [Fastest Race] - 01:03.62 - Daniel Ocampo

01-30-2018, 07:18 PM
    vzaar-player

vzaar-player

SNES - Mario Circuit 1 [Fastest Race]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=124461
    Rules
    1P Mode, Time Trial, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Win the race for your time to count! You may use your race for Fastest Lap as well.
    Submission Message
    Im getting addicted to this old game (again). So many classic tracks.

Run starts at 7:30

Thanks for watching and adjudicating.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks bruzzi, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes bruzzi, Max, HugDD liked this post
  2. 01-30-2018, 08:16 PM
    Nice run. Accepted!
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  3. 01-30-2018, 08:20 PM
    Nice drifting !!

Accepted.

4. 01-30-2018, 08:28 PM
    I think it would be preferred by most to see the system/game boot in the same video next time if at all possible. Either before or after the run is fine. Accepted...Welcome to TG and welcome to the scoreboard
  5. 01-30-2018, 08:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CWK View Post
    I think it would be preferred by most to see the system/game boot in the same video next time if at all possible. Either before or after the run is fine. Accepted...Welcome to TG and welcome to the scoreboard
    Thanks,

Sure I can show the console boot at the end of the video and show de score again. The console itself wouldnt be in the video thou' cause I am using a video capture thing and not a hand held camera. I added the extra video because I thought it would be better to see the actual console.
  6. 01-30-2018, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    Thanks,

Sure I can show the console boot at the end of the video and show de score again. The console itself wouldnt be in the video thou' cause I am using a video capture thing and not a hand held camera. I added the extra video because I thought it would be better to see the actual console.
    What you did was good. Sorry, may be getting on the drunk side. Just watched it again. Excellent submission
    Likes Pixe Sukola liked this post
  7. 01-30-2018, 10:54 PM
    Good job! Muy bien! Much easier to just record a bit of the score and console at the end than the whole thing. Might try it some time.
  8. 01-31-2018, 03:42 AM
    Great run, man. Felicitaciones!
    Just keep in mind to show the console, or even the cables behind TV in the end, for example. It will give little more of credibility.

Anyway. Nice done.

Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission." Zig Ziglar

9. 01-31-2018, 11:23 AM
    Nice time!! Accepted!
Join us