Thread

Score submission queue...

User Tag List

1. Score submission queue...

02-10-2018, 10:13 AM
    Am I the only one who's noticed the score submissions are not even moving now?

I put in a bunch of submissions around December 2017 just before Christmas. My runs are only 3 lap races typically so easy and fast to verify usually they are accepted in a couple of weeks but every single one of them are still in queue today (10th feb 2018.)

I thought it was just me but then noticed I hadn't received a single submission point from any submissions i have voted on since around a similar time... why? Because they are still in queue also! Early January I noticed the pages of submissions were 74 which was really high even then. Today, it's 96 pages!!

What's going on? What's happened? The backlog is getting really bad!
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  2. 02-14-2018, 08:25 AM
    It's now hit 100 pages... Wow!
  3. 02-15-2018, 12:36 PM
    Perhaps that is because there seems to be more focus as of late with the dispute forum ?

Just look at the page count and views...it is far outpacing the submission forum.
    Likes rotunda, kernzyp liked this post
  4. 02-15-2018, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rotunda View Post
    I put in a bunch of submissions around December 2017 just before Christmas. My runs are only 3 lap races typically so easy and fast to verify usually they are accepted in a couple of weeks but every single one of them are still in queue today (10th feb 2018.)

RTM REPLY - we currently have the ability to isolate submissions by platform. Maybe to get the ball rolling we could have submissions sorted by duration of the record, this way if such is your choice you could bang out a good dozen or more adjudications inside of a half hour if they were all 2 minutes each or less, for example. Just a thought to help chip away at the growing backlog.
    Likes rotunda liked this post
  5. 02-16-2018, 09:55 AM
    I completely agree that would be a nice addition. I also agree with your theory behind the backlog. Seems likely!
Join us