This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Torino 2006 - Luge (Points) - 11,314 - Roger 111

02-25-2018, 05:21 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Luge (Points)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212748
    Rules

Player may choose any difficulty level (easy, medium, or hard).

Player may toggle on / off any game options (arrows over gate, ghost, show button assignment, and vibration).

Performance may come from any of the four competition game modes (15 events, 9 events, customized, or single event).

Player must complete the entire event but need not finish first. The total points are shown on the Final Results screen with competitor rankings. Note that some sprint and jumping events accumulate points from two attempts.

Use of cheats or glitches (intentional or otherwise) results in a disqualification

Submission Message
    Name:  PS2luge.png
Views: 25
Size:  730.0 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, event at 5:30 or so.
    Submission for MoWE Winter Olympics Tournament.
    Single event, Default options, Hard difficulty. This event is scored on two runs.
    Eh. Best two I have put together, happy for two .6's, but I have gone much faster on single runs.
    Overall a little faster today than I have been, I guess it clicked a little and I really want to better this, but I have to move on, the last two events, Slaloms, are gonna eat me up.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  2. 02-25-2018, 06:35 AM
    It was a pretty good two runs... The good or bad part of these sprint events in you can have an amazing first run and then botch it on the second. Too many times I've destroyed my first performance down the hill with a subpar start on the second run. Accepted
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 02-25-2018, 06:50 AM
    NO excuses, but...
    Just noticed, is downhill events where it's clear-my analogue stick is pulling slightly to the right.
    Wasn't doing it before-I could get a straight shot from the start, but now he/she leans a little to the right.

Tried using a PS1 analogue controller, but it's not compatible, I guess(it works with Activision Anthology, but not Torino...?).
    I'm sure I can find another pretty quick-I can get inside one and clean it/work on it, etc, but it's hit and miss, I've completely jacked them up before, don't want to chance it.
  4. 02-28-2018, 06:30 AM
    Looks good, accepted
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us