Thread

Atari 2600 / VCS - California Games - NTSC - Half Pipe - 29,700 - Charles Adams

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - California Games - NTSC - Half Pipe - 29,700 - Charles Adams

02-25-2018, 09:00 AM

NTSC - Half Pipe
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=744
    RulesDefault Settings
    Submission MessageOne quick wipeout and then the main run. Hardware shown at start of Webcam footage and also afterwards. I thought i could squeeze a kick turn in at the end for a few more points but apparently there is a max speed to do one so I couldn't slow down enough. Did 2 more 29,700s after this trying for a few more points. Not 100% going to say that 29,700 is a max out at this point but it's real real close.
    Likes nads liked this post
  2. 02-25-2018, 05:16 PM
    Accepted. That was a really clean picture of the TV. How'd you manage that? I think I have the same webcam but I have to darken the room and lower the TV brightness way down.
    Likes swaggers liked this post
  3. 02-25-2018, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by keebz View Post
    Accepted. That was a really clean picture of the TV. How'd you manage that? I think I have the same webcam but I have to darken the room and lower the TV brightness way down.
    I have a C920. I have 4 indirect light sources in the room that I think really help with brightening the area but not washing out the TV.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  4. 02-28-2018, 10:58 AM
    Tied the max! Or, is it really the maximum? Hmmm.....

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
  5. 03-01-2018, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    Tied the max! Or, is it really the maximum? Hmmm.....

Accepted.
    I truly don't think it is a max. Just got to figure out what I can do to squeeze a few more points in.
Join us