Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Olympic Gold: Barcelona '92 - NTSC - 100m Dash - Fastest Completion - 9.680 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Olympic Gold: Barcelona '92 - NTSC - 100m Dash - Fastest Completion - 9.680 - Roger 111

03-09-2018, 12:42 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - 100m Dash - Fastest Completion
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=120076
    Rules
    Single Player Only, Mini Olympics, May Select As Many Events As You Desire, National Skill Level
    Special Rules: While you don't need to qualify, you MUST complete the race for your time to count.
    Submission Message
    Name:  SegaOGB92100dash968.png
Views: 38
Size:  590.2 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 7:10. Improving a previous time.
    Wasn't sure if I used the go-fast technique I used on the Torino Speed Skating tracks on this, but wanted to give it a try-got 9.70 and realized I was playing on the wrong settings(training), ugh, but wound up better off, I guess!
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Atari The Jedi, RaGe liked this post
  2. 03-11-2018, 09:04 AM
    Looks good to me accepted. Nice looking run Roger😀
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 03-11-2018, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Atari The Jedi View Post
    Looks good to me accepted. Nice looking run Roger😀
    Stuck on the Olympic stuff-got some NES Track and Field 2 uploading now, lol!

Thanks!
  4. 03-11-2018, 12:16 PM
    Speedily run, Mr Ogerpoco
  5. 03-11-2018, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Speedily run, Mr Ogerpoco
    ;)
    I hoped someone would notice that-I just wanted to stick with their name format!

Tickled, really lol-ing, thx for noticing!
  6. 03-11-2018, 01:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Tickled, really lol-ing, thx for noticing!
    I also noticed that either you're the one hundred and eleventh person in your family to be named Roger Blair, or you've mistakenly put three ʻ1ʼs at the end of your name instead of three ʻIʼs. If the former is the case, congratulations on having one of the most extensively researched family trees in the world.
  7. 03-11-2018, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    I also noticed that either you're the one hundred and eleventh person in your family to be named Roger Blair, or you've mistakenly put three ʻ1ʼs at the end of your name instead of three ʻIʼs. If the former is the case, congratulations on having one of the most extensively researched family trees in the world.
    Haha, although I am "the third", I guess I'm not too versed on the proper notation-"I"'s would have been more appropriate, but I guess I like it as it is, is different(and wrong.).

Grandpa was Roger, Father was Eddie-I actually have my parents high school yearbook from a year before I was born, talking about "Little Poco", I have no idea where they came up with it, but Poco has been my actual name my whole life.
    They had to move me from one 4th grade class to another, the teacher wouldn't call me Poco, and I wouldn't answer to Roger, lol.

Actually a relatively straightforward descendant of Buchanan, which doesn't make much sense, as he is the only, uhh, "bachelor" President.
    ;P
    Likes Almighty Dreadlock liked this post
Join us