Thread

PlayStation 2 - Torino 2006 - NTSC - Speed Skating - 500 m (Points) - 11,563 - Roger 111

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Torino 2006 - NTSC - Speed Skating - 500 m (Points) - 11,563 - Roger 111

03-13-2018, 07:02 AM

NTSC - Speed Skating - 500 m (Points)
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212741
    RulesPlayer may choose any difficulty level (easy, medium, or hard).

Player may toggle on / off any game options (arrows over gate, ghost, show button assignment, and vibration).

Performance may come from any of the four competition game modes (15 events, 9 events, customized, or single event).

Player must complete the entire event but need not finish first. The total points are shown on the Final Results screen with competitor rankings. Note that some sprint and jumping events accumulate points from two attempts.

Use of cheats or glitches (intentional or otherwise) results in a disqualification
    Submission MessageName:  PS2SS500meter.png
Views: 40
Size:  751.9 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, races start at 10:40, combined score from two races on this one.
    This one is a head scratcher. I've hit a 37.000 second run and it seemed "perfect"(based on the games judgement/response). These two runs are pretty fast, I don't think five hundredths of a second is going to push this score into the 12k range, I just think there's something we are missing on this one, and I think it is right after the fast tapping, somehow there's a proper button method that hasn't been nailed down.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 03-13-2018, 11:38 AM
    looks good, accepted
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 03-14-2018, 08:56 AM
    That's two solid, fast runs. I couple of things that I've noticed that might help get you below 37s. Even though the launch bar is nearly full at the end of the sprint, it still doesn't put you in the maximum speed when the stride/timing portion of the game starts. Perhaps the quicker you can fill the launch bar and maintain it, the closer you will enter the stride portion nearer to maximum speed. I've also tried to time the stride coming out of the sprint by watching the skater's legs. I'm about 50/50 with hitting the first stride with any blue.
    “Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue. He is using seventeen of my patents.”
    Tesla
  4. 03-14-2018, 01:48 PM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
Join us