PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - NTSC - Legend Scenario - Power Boost Challenge [Least Strokes] - 9 - Roger 111

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 - NTSC - Legend Scenario - Power Boost Challenge [Least Strokes] - 9 - Roger 111

03-17-2018, 06:02 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Legend Scenario - Power Boost Challenge [Least Strokes]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=99163
    Rules
    Score entered is the total number of strokes.
    Player must complete the scenario successfully but need not achieve a Gold Medal.
    Special Rules:
    You may use the following code to unlock all courses and golfers:
    THEGIANTOYSTER
    Note that the code must be entered using all capital letters.
    Submission Message
    Name:  PS2TW05PBChallenge9.png
Views: 67
Size:  564.1 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, game at 7:10.
    This was the one I played the most, and somehow my Son had my memory card from almost 15 years ago, with my created character intact.
    Natural lefty, tho I stink at real-life golf, I really think it's an advantage.
    The nose-ring?
    Pretty sure I remember that once you buy it and put it on, you can't take it off, branded for life, lol.
    Oh Well.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Fordy, nads liked this post
  2. 03-18-2018, 01:40 AM
    Man I love this game and I liked your user name as well Roger, although disappointed not to see him wearing the wizards hat. Well played and accepted.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 03-18-2018, 05:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
    Man I love this game and I liked your user name as well Roger, although disappointed not to see him wearing the wizards hat. Well played and accepted.
    Hadn't thought to change the outfits up some, but I bet I will-I had forgotten the Wizard hat, haha, that's great!
    Likes Fordy liked this post
  4. 03-18-2018, 12:10 PM
    All hail Lord of the nose Rings. That hole out on the 1st will make this score hard to beat. There is power in that ring - will you be able to harness it?

Accepted!
    ...God gave video games to you...
  5. 03-18-2018, 12:35 PM
    Always glad to vote on a score that'll take down a Tom Duncan record!
  6. 03-18-2018, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    Always glad to vote on a score that'll take down a Tom Duncan record!
    It's not on purpose, I swear, but I do seem to kinda follow him around-I may take out 25 or so on this game alone, and I'm working on some 5200 Track and Field stuff.

It is really weird tho-I almost guarantee I have beaten Tom for a top spot more than I have beaten any other gamer, on almost every system, and it's just because those are the games I happen to choose to play.

The rest may not be quite this good, @stygian , I know you know, a 9 on those 5 holes is CRAZY. I've beaten a few more five hole challenge score 12's with 11's, but am hoping for 10's before subbing.

I really, really love this game-IRL, I tried very hard to play golf but it is one of the things that stumped me.
    I had gotten to a point on this game that if you were talking about the back left of the 14th green at Sawgrass, I would have known the exact spot you were talking about, my goal when I played back then was to "at least birdie" every course-I wing it on a lot of stuff and learn as I go, but I really think I have legit skills on the Tiger Woods, am surprised it took so long for me to focus on it.

:)
    Likes Fordy liked this post
  7. 03-24-2018, 09:51 AM
    Well stroked
Join us