This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - California Games - NTSC - BMX - 99,990 - Charles Adams

03-23-2018, 11:29 AM

NTSC - BMX
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=743
    RulesDefault Settings
    Submission MessageOne and only run. Was just about to give up on this one as it was just too boring to continue. Had to HandBrake the Direct Feed but it looks good so should be fine. Webcam as amazing commentary!
    Likes Rogerpoco, GregDeg, ivanstorm1973 liked this post
  2. 03-23-2018, 11:59 AM
    Baha-My Brother-in-Law is a professional painter, I've worked with him some, and believe it or not to painters watching paint dry is almost a science, lol, glad the guy at the paint store didn't off himself!

Not your fault how this has to be gotten, and it certainly isn't easy-my buddies band is called Random to a Fault, that sounds like the control/chances of hitting the trick on this game, ha-a Nine-Line is a Nine-Line, none of them are "easy", Awesome!!!

Accepted!!!
    Thanks swaggers thanked this post
  3. 03-23-2018, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Baha-My Brother-in-Law is a professional painter, I've worked with him some, and believe it or not to painters watching paint dry is almost a science, lol, glad the guy at the paint store didn't off himself!

Not your fault how this has to be gotten, and it certainly isn't easy-my buddies band is called Random to a Fault, that sounds like the control/chances of hitting the trick on this game, ha-a Nine-Line is a Nine-Line, none of them are "easy", Awesome!!!

Accepted!!!
    Thanks for watching and commenting as always. I almost bought a 5200 the other day to play that with you and @Snowflake but decided I have enough systems to do work on right now. So maybe later.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 03-23-2018, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    Thanks for watching and commenting as always. I almost bought a 5200 the other day to play that with you and @Snowflake but decided I have enough systems to do work on right now. So maybe later.
    :)
    Even if you get it just to put it in the closet for a couple years, I'd grab one if available-Man, I love the 2600, but so far the 5200 has limited games, but it is similar to the 2600, but like having the LTD edition of a car.

The controller is a bug-I want to use it as much as I can, but I think a non-analogue controller would be better and safer-not just on track and field, but I always feel like I'm gonna snap the stick(I'm 130 pounds, lol.).

You've mentioned it I think, but I forgot-what's next on the randomized list you are working on? Would be interesting to know in future sub messages, "Next up:*whatever game*", and would help you link one to the next in the future mebbe?

NOT at all a problem, just an idea!
    Likes swaggers liked this post
  5. 03-23-2018, 07:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    :)
    You've mentioned it I think, but I forgot-what's next on the randomized list you are working on? Would be interesting to know in future sub messages, "Next up:*whatever game*", and would help you link one to the next in the future mebbe?

NOT at all a problem, just an idea!
    I still have the Flag Requirement BMX track to run but the next game is Ikari Warriors. I have it new in box on the shelf ready to open and play.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
  6. 03-23-2018, 07:32 PM
    Ikari Warriors, that will be interesting!
    I'd like to get joysticks someday capable of the spinner action on MAME, I did play it a bit in the arcade, but there just aren't too many games that use that type joystick.
  7. 03-23-2018, 07:49 PM
    That was utterly soul destroying.
  8. 03-23-2018, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EVN View Post
    That was utterly soul destroying.
    I thank you for your sacrifice.
  9. 03-24-2018, 03:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    I still have the Flag Requirement BMX track to run but the next game is Ikari Warriors. I have it new in box on the shelf ready to open and play.
    Ikari warriors is a tough game.

Congrats on another Max Out!
  10. 03-25-2018, 05:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nads View Post
    Ikari warriors is a tough game.

Congrats on another Max Out!
    Thanks. Ikari might be on hold though. Just tested the cart and it won't load. Already tried cleaning to contacts.
    Thanks nads thanked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us