Arcade - Galaga - Points [Tournament Settings] - 610,910 - Hector Rodriguez

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Galaga - Points [Tournament Settings] - 610,910 - Hector Rodriguez

03-25-2018, 03:48 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Points [Tournament Settings]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=9802
    Rules
    Dip-Switch Bank 6J:
    1 = OFF
    2 = ON
    3-6 = OFF
    7 = OFF/UNUSED
    8 = OFF

Dip-Switch Bank 6K:
    1-3 = OFF
    4-6 = ON
    7-8 = OFF

Rapid Fire P.C. Board:
    Position B: Normal

Note: The above Dip Switches are the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;
    5 Lives
    Extra Ships: None
    Difficulty: Rank D

Special Rules: Attempts for this variation may be done on Marathon Settings, but once you've lost your 4th Life, you may not allow your ship to be captured or your Tournament Score attempt ends immediately. Useage of the trick to cause enemies to stop firing is banned. It has been deemed permissible for a player to intentionally play on the player 2 side so as to allow the millions-digit to show up in the final score.

Special Note: There are some Midway boardsets where Dip-Switch Bank 6J: has Dips 1 and 2 in Reverse to get Rank D and 5 Lives. Adjustments to these 2 Dips can be made accordingly to establish the settings correctly.

Note added 6/15/2009 by KRF
    Submission Message
    NSFW Warning. It's a Fly Submission. That should be expected.

Machine Boot up at beginning. Game in the middle. Dips at the end. Enyoy! Yes, I said enyoy!

Final score is a horrible 610,910 pts.

Hec
  2. 03-25-2018, 04:20 PM
    BTW, I was there and saw this score happen with my own eyes. I'm voting yes even though the video is not playable yet. It's a twitch link that will take some time to become playable on TG.

Hec
    If you need me, I'll be on the 7th floor. No Mames. No steering wheels.
Join us