Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ] - 10.005 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ] - 10.005 - Roger 111

05-25-2018, 03:28 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=214200
    Rules
    Player may use a game save to access unlocked characters & events.Player may choose Career Mode or Single Event.Player may choose any character.Player may use touchscreen or button controls.
    Submission Message
    Name:  NDSTFLongjump10005.png
Views: 40
Size:  1.06 MB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, jump at 9:20.
    Definitely glad we are playing this one, it takes Track and Field to another level-same Konami, lots of events, and specific finesse involved in most, if you have an NDS you should get this game.
    I'm a little better on the timing now with the meter, can max it on the short events by tapping fast "smartr" instead of "faster"(you gotta watch the meter and kinda keep time with it going upward, you really can notice it).
    Anyway-managed to get up to speed, and hit the release pretty near perfect-I hope we see farther eventually, but this seems like a solid Track and Field Inaugural score.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Likes kevinjamestobin, Ereekk liked this post
  2. 05-25-2018, 03:35 PM
    This is having the same scoreboard problem as the Javelin throw-my 10.005 shows on the board as 10.0.

@admin staff - is there any way you could help clean these tracks up, @kevinjamestobin spent his last points starting them, we both have more submissions ready to go.

These probably need a drop down score box, with a box to input milliseconds, I don't know exactly.

Thanks for any help!
    Thanks kevinjamestobin thanked this post
    Likes kevinjamestobin liked this post
  3. 05-25-2018, 11:47 PM
    Rotating the game 90° to give yourself a technical advantage?

What a cheat!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-26-2018, 12:01 AM
    Great score. I can see this being hard to beat. Accepted .
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 05-26-2018, 12:23 AM
    Abstaining as I have no idea what the rules on an R4 card are. It's not an official game, you just load ROMs of the games you'd like onto them and play them that way.
    Thanks Rogerpoco, Rev John thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Rev John liked this post
  6. 05-26-2018, 06:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nick666101 View Post
    Abstaining as I have no idea what the rules on an R4 card are. It's not an official game, you just load ROMs of the games you'd like onto them and play them that way.
    No problem!

Most of my NDS scores have been achieved/accepted using such equipment, precedent is there and they are accepted across most all cart-based systems.

It very much is an official game, just accessed via flashcart, no difference.

Again, is no worries, my track record for integrity is pretty impeccable tho.
  7. 05-26-2018, 06:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinjamestobin View Post
    Great score. I can see this being hard to beat. Accepted .

It sorta seems in line with the type number you sometimes see as the max on a few other T&F games-I DON'T necessarily think this is, but it's gotta be close!

Was pretty sure, but almost certain now-different characters are stronger on different events, and I don't think it's cut and dry as to who is good at what-i.e., I think Kiko is the best at the Shotput, which makes no sense(strength).
  8. 05-26-2018, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    Rotating the game 90° to give yourself a technical advantage?

What a cheat!
    Lol!

Blame it on the left-handedness of it all!
    :)

Is actually pretty odd-(you know most of this, I think)-lifelong competent guitar player, and play right-handed-I liked fast/virtuoso type music for a while.
    There's no way I could pull off the fast tremolo picking on Eruption with my left hand doing the picking, just no way.
    But on games, my right hand is about 1/3 slower than my left, for some reason, and they seem like the same muscle movement to me.
Join us