Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ] - 9.717 - Kevin Tobin

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ] - 9.717 - Kevin Tobin

05-25-2018, 11:13 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC/PAL Long Jump [Farthest Distance ]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=214200
    Rules
    Player may use a game save to access unlocked characters & events.Player may choose Career Mode or Single Event.Player may choose any character.Player may use touchscreen or button controls.
    Submission Message
    Run begins at 1:50
    Score at 2:19
    Thanks for watching and voting.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGe liked this post
  2. 05-26-2018, 05:48 AM
    Your timing is incredible-"how many times in a row can you put a toe right at the line and jump", lol!

I switched to the buttons because I couldn't get that last bar on the meter filled with the stylus, but I think it can be done.
    I started actually watching the meter, and you can find a visual rhythm that keeps bumping the bar up-if I'm not looking at the meter, I can't max it. Weird, but I swear.

I'll def. sub on them all now, thanks for jumping on this one, you'll surely nip me on most of them!

Thanks again-my arms are burnt, but this is one of the best T&F's ever-goes back to me telling you that the NDS was actually my "favorite" system.

Accepted!
    Thanks kevinjamestobin thanked this post
    Likes kevinjamestobin liked this post
  3. 05-26-2018, 06:58 AM
    Maxing out the bar with the stylus is quite doable, I can do it 50% of the time. I had a feeling that the characters had different stats but every time I think one character is best at an event I will beat the score with a different character. It's a physically draining game for some events but so much fun. The Ds is quickly becoming my favourite system. I just got True Swing Golf/Nintendo Touch Golf, I think that will be my next focus after this.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 05-26-2018, 07:09 AM
    It shows their main strength, "Speed", "Power", "All-around" in their bio, but I don't think it's as reliable on what to expect as you'd think, I think.

I dunno about more golf for me yet, mebbe-really, HMU to help pay for the tracks tho(I don't think it's tracked?), I really don't mind-isn't a stat thing, pretty sure only the track proposer gets a credit for a "founded track", I've just voted consistently for so long that I have more points than even I will prolly ever use.

Working on the last few points I'm after on a 2600 game, should get it soon and will upload a couple scores then-I'll get in backstroke and Shotput asap, surely today.
    Thanks kevinjamestobin thanked this post
    Likes kevinjamestobin liked this post
Join us