Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Shot Put [Farthest Distance] - 36.078 - Kevin Tobin

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo DS - New International Track & Field - NTSC/PAL Shot Put [Farthest Distance] - 36.078 - Kevin Tobin

06-01-2018, 04:53 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL Shot Put [Farthest Distance]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=214179
    Rules

Default Settings

Submission Message
    Run begins at
    Score at 8:04
    Thanks for watching and voting.

Likes RaGe, nads, Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 06-01-2018, 06:15 AM
    Straight down the middle!!!
    I think that's the biggest thing to good distances, but tough to nail.

Good one, glad you had a personal mark to hit(seems like you were determined to break 35, not "just" get the high score), that just adds one more "accomplishment", IMO.

Accepted, Nice Throw!!!
    Thanks kevinjamestobin thanked this post
    Likes kevinjamestobin liked this post
  3. 06-01-2018, 06:26 AM
    Thanks.

I hit 36.078 first try last night right after I saw your score but I didn't have the camera on. I must have recorded for 40 minutes just to match it this morning, that's the mark I was aiming for. I seemed to hit 36.013 multiple times which was strange. I also managed to pull a muscle in my shoulder doing this, injuries from video games ..... yup.

I'm sure you will have this beaten fairly quickly.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 06-01-2018, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinjamestobin View Post
    Thanks.

I hit 36.078 first try last night right after I saw your score but I didn't have the camera on. I must have recorded for 40 minutes just to match it this morning, that's the mark I was aiming for. I seemed to hit 36.013 multiple times which was strange. I also managed to pull a muscle in my shoulder doing this, injuries from video games ..... yup.

I'm sure you will have this beaten fairly quickly.
    Sometimes wild-hairs get in the way, but I plan to try to get "something" on all the events before I even try to improve anything.

Yeah, my runs yesterday were to get a right-elbow break from the DGG(Damned Green Game), so now I'm in bilateral "ouch"!

It really does go back to Decathalon on Atari 2600-to read the manual, they very much intended the game to be a physical workout, and advise slowly working up to doing the entire Decathalon, I absolutely believe T&F games intend to "bring the pain".
  5. 06-02-2018, 02:18 AM
    GG
    _________
Join us