Nintendo WiiWare - Grill-off with Ultra Hand! - 1P Mode - High Score - 446,956 - Kevin Bautista

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo WiiWare - Grill-off with Ultra Hand! - 1P Mode - High Score - 446,956 - Kevin Bautista

06-08-2018, 02:15 PM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    1P Mode - High Score
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=127545
    Rules
    You must enter your name/initials if able.
    Submission Message
    Heyo, it's time to play the most epic game on the Wii - Grill Off! The video above was recorded with my not so good capture card (as you shall see) while the video linked below shows another angle and me attempting to show the controls used and a clear console boot up. Thanks for checking out my submission! -

2. 06-10-2018, 04:57 PM
    Come on, who doesn't like a BBQ?
  3. 06-19-2018, 09:22 AM
    Grill-Off with Ultra BUMP
  4. 07-02-2018, 08:43 PM
    Nice score, Kevin! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Retro-Shark thanked this post
    Likes Retro-Shark liked this post
  5. 07-03-2018, 05:45 AM
    I would suggest uploading your second console video using the add additional evidence button.
    Thanks Retro-Shark thanked this post
  6. 07-03-2018, 04:08 PM
    Thanks for the advice. Though I want to still keep uploading content to my YouTube channel without having to reupload the exact same video here. With the current video uploaded directly to Twin Galaxies it should be enough for future reference if it passes TGSAP. Not that I have any plans to delete ANY evidence unless for the one specific reason that I resubmit a new score for the same track.
  7. 07-30-2018, 03:57 PM
    Come on boys and girls. The food's gonna get cold.
  8. 08-08-2018, 07:23 PM
    Easy 7 minute review right here!
  9. 08-10-2018, 07:40 PM
    same thing here, "no boot up".

By the way, you don't have to upload the whole webcam video, just show the boot up and a couple of minutes of the gameplay and we could tell that it is the same video, then I could easily adjudicate it by watching the rest on the one you already uploaded.
  10. 08-11-2018, 09:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola View Post
    same thing here, "no boot up".

By the way, you don't have to upload the whole webcam video, just show the boot up and a couple of minutes of the gameplay and we could tell that it is the same video, then I could easily adjudicate it by watching the rest on the one you already uploaded.
    Okay, but since it's a shorter video, I might get a chance to just upload the whole thing. Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us