Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Wild Guns - SNES - Points - 371,460 - Kevin Bautista

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii Virtual Console - Wild Guns - SNES - Points - 371,460 - Kevin Bautista

06-08-2018, 08:42 PM
    vzaar-player

Additional Video Evidence:
    vzaar-player
    SNES - Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=128486
    Rules
    1 Player Only, May Freely Choose Annie or Clint, Normal Difficulty, Any Button Configuration [No Codes or Continues Allowed!]
    Special Rules: None
    Submission Message
    Hi again, after a "relaxing" barbecue in Grill Off. I get back into action in the arcade style classic - Wild Guns. Stepping into new territory as this score table is currently empty, until now. Again, the video above recorded with my capture card while the video linked below shows my controller and the boot up. This time ain't a perfect run however and the real run begins at 1:49 after a home menu reset in the video above and at 3:09 for the video linked below. Again, thanks for checking my submission out! - https://youtu.be/h1xMWNHz-84
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  2. 06-10-2018, 04:58 PM
    Wild Guns ReBUMPed
  3. 06-19-2018, 09:25 AM
    CarBUMP City is where it all begins.
  4. 06-21-2018, 07:25 PM
    any chance you can upload the second video (currently on YT) to TG?
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  5. 06-22-2018, 08:49 PM
    I could but I’d rather not. I want to have some control over my content.
  6. 06-23-2018, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro-Shark View Post
    I could but I’d rather not. I want to have some control over my content.
    That's unfortunate, but it's up to you ultimately.

I will abstain on this.
    Thanks Retro-Shark thanked this post
  7. 06-23-2018, 01:03 PM
    Thanks for checking the post out but too bad you feel that way. I’m guessing it has to do with the possibility of losing evidence, yes?
  8. 07-02-2018, 06:55 PM
    I'll abstain for now.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  9. 07-03-2018, 04:12 PM
    Any chance anyone can elaborate or confirm my suspicion as to why you might abstain voting on this submission? Thanks in advance
  10. 07-03-2018, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro-Shark View Post
    Any chance anyone can elaborate or confirm my suspicion as to why you might abstain voting on this submission? Thanks in advance
    I am abstaining not so much for the fear of losing cred, this submission, even thou' I think it'll take a long time, is most likely to be accepted. I abstain because a new rule implemented by Dave Hawksett stipulates that Youtube evidence is no longer accepted, and the video evidence has to be uploaded to Twin Galaxies. You submitted a direct captured gameplay to TG but didn't capture "the boot up" of the console, so the evidence you uploaded to TG is not sufficient by itself, one has to watch the video on youtube to verify the start up of the console. In a special case where the gamer can't upload the whole thing to TG I would have no problem voting Yes, but in this case YOU HAVE the evidence, but refuse to uploaded to TG because you want "control" whatever that means to you, and that is your choice and it;s fine, but so is mine to not vote on your submission.

I have voted Yes on your other Wii submissions where you showed the boot up and I will vote on future submissions as long as they follow all of the rules. It's nothing personal.
    Thanks Retro-Shark thanked this post
    Likes Retro-Shark, nads liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us