Thread

Game Boy Advance - Mario Kart Super Circuit - Boo Lake [Fastest Race] - 01:32.025 - Dylan Sleasman

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy Advance - Mario Kart Super Circuit - Boo Lake [Fastest Race] - 01:32.025 - Dylan Sleasman

06-18-2018, 04:48 PM

Boo Lake [Fastest Race]
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=122600
    Rules1 Player Only, Time Trial Mode, May Freely Choose Any Available Character
    Special Rules: For this variation, you MUST Complete the race for your time to count! You may use your race for submission as Fastest Lap as well.

Replays cannot be used for verification purposes.
    Submission MessageFastest Race for Boo Lake. I beat this record before but unfortunately did not get it on video.
  2. 06-18-2018, 10:55 PM
    Hi Dylan,

Welcome to Twin Galaxies. The run is good but I'm afraid you've been caught-out by the score submission form (like many people including myself). The achievement is 1:35.25 but you need to enter it as 1:35.250 into the score submission form which asks for milliseconds and milliseconds are always three digits (two digits are centiseconds).

Due to the typo, I'm going to vote No on this particular submission but please do use the same video and submit again but remember the 250 for milliseconds. :)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Likes nads liked this post
  3. 06-19-2018, 09:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Hi Dylan,

Welcome to Twin Galaxies. The run is good but I'm afraid you've been caught-out by the score submission form (like many people including myself). The achievement is 1:35.25 but you need to enter it as 1:35.250 into the score submission form which asks for milliseconds and milliseconds are always three digits (two digits are centiseconds).

Due to the typo, I'm going to vote No on this particular submission but please do use the same video and submit again but remember the 250 for milliseconds. :)
    Really sorry about that, I am going to resubmit later. Everyone should just reject this.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, nads liked this post
  4. 06-19-2018, 01:59 PM
    There's a lot of different times going on here.

The submitted time is 1:32:025.
    Barthax is talking about 1:35:25.
    The in-game timer says 1:31:25.

I'm rejecting as per the request.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  5. 06-19-2018, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielW View Post
    There's a lot of different times going on here.

The submitted time is 1:32:025.
    Barthax is talking about 1:35:25.
    The in-game timer says 1:31:25.

I'm rejecting as per the request.
    I got 5 on the brain. :P 1:31.25 is the correct time, thanks.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Likes DanielW liked this post
  6. 06-21-2018, 09:14 AM
    rejecting due to errorS in the time submitted.
  7. Time error

06-21-2018, 10:41 AM
    I did the exact same thing for my post for sega rally times, it happens fella and I think has caught alot of us out lol
    As I got told just re submit and should be good
Join us