NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Ski Or Die - NTSC - Innertube Thrash [Points] - 24,270 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Ski Or Die - NTSC - Innertube Thrash [Points] - 24,270 - Roger 111

06-22-2018, 02:50 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Innertube Thrash [Points]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=12937
    Rules
    Practice Mode
    Special Rules: You MUST do this in Practice Mode! You may attempt this record as many times as you like, but you MUST complete the race for your record to count! You may abort runs if you screw up. Please inform the referee how many attempts you made before you got the highest score recorded for easier viewing/verification.
    Submission Message
    Name:  NESSkiorDieinnertube24270.png
Views: 38
Size:  840.1 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, second attempt, at 2:10. N8Everdrive used.
    Played a practice game, figured out how to be sneaky(oooh, I'm a game-bully in this one, lol, sorry!), and played this actually intending to beat the score w/o question, but didn't quite expect to go this high, TBH.
    Three subs in, it's just now occurring to me to wonder why exactly I am playing Ski or Die, and I really have no idea,ha, it just popped out to me.
    The rules for the overall score on this game are pretty whacky, I'll prolly test adjudicators thinking on that one.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock, JJT_Defender, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender, HugDD liked this post
  2. 07-09-2018, 11:20 AM
    GG
    _________
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 07-10-2018, 04:41 AM
    Accepted
    Game Starts at 2:10 of the video
    NO CHEAT CODES USED is at :55 of the videoName:  image.png
Views: 13
Size:  515.2 KB

Game Settings is at 1:25 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  695.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  781.3 KB
    NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Ski Or Die - NTSC - Innertube Thrash [Points] - 24,270 Final Score is at 6:47 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  680.1 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
  4. 07-10-2018, 04:42 AM
    a WR Roger
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
Join us