Thread

Arcade - San Francisco Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition - Track #2 - Embracadero [Normal - Fastest Race] - 05:00.055 - Jonathan Ferran

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - San Francisco Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition - Track #2 - Embracadero [Normal - Fastest Race] - 05:00.055 - Jonathan Ferran

06-27-2018, 01:36 AM
    Track #2 - Embracadero [Normal - Fastest Race]
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11120
    RulesDip Switches Currently Unknown At This Time
    The following settings must be changed within the Service Mode via the Game Menu;
    Game Options:
    Damage: Enabled
    Steering Wheel Force: Normal
    Language: English
    Speed Units: [Optional]
    Shifter: Enabled
    Tournament Info Screen: Off
    Game Difficulty:
    Free Game For Winner: Off
    Free Game Difficulty (Applies Only if Free Game is on): Hard
    Track Difficulty:
    Track 1 (A-H) = C
    Track 2 (A-H) = D
    Track 3 (A-H) = D
    Track 4 (A-H) = D
    Track 5 (A-H) = D
    Track 6 (A-H) = D
    Track 7 (A-H) = D
    Number of Laps (1-4):
    Track #1: 2
    Track #2: 3
    Track #3: 2
    Track #4: 3
    Track #5: 3
    Track #6: 2
    Track #7: 2
    Special Rules: You may freely choose your Car, Music Choice and Automatic or Manual Transmission. You MUST complete the Race for your time to count.
    Submission MessageHey there! I have been working on this record for a few months. This was set at Emporium San Francisco, a new arcade catering to many old school games built in a renovated historic 100 year old theatre located in the iconic alamo square disctrict of San Francisco. I will be attempting a video recording of this record soon, and hope to break the 5 minute barrier on this track. 4:59:99 is my goal on San Francisco Rush: The Rock Alcatraz Edition (arcade). Thanks!
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HugDD, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 06-27-2018, 01:45 AM
    Hey, sorry... it is my first submission. The submitted time was supposed to be 5:00:55 just like the screenshot... if any admins are out there, can you please change?

-Jon
  3. Another Screenshot

06-27-2018, 02:01 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180626_004601_resized.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	643.3 KB 
ID:	66082Here's another screenshot of the record...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EnugRushWR50190.jpg  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 06-27-2018, 08:13 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxy Jonathan

1. Jonathon Twin Galaxy Requires that All Twin Galaxy Members have a Complete Video of your Arcade Racing Play as Well As Showing the Hardware PCB,ROM"S & Especially the DIP SWITCH GAME SETTINGS also Showing that it is Not MAME or Emulator being Used.

2. Twin Galaxy Staff you Can Ask @Dave Hawksett , @admin staff , @SincerelyFranny will Be Glad to Help you Upload Directly to Twin Galaxy to Be Adjudicated by TG Members or Any other Questions you May Have.

Arcade - San Francisco Rush The Rock: Alcatraz Edition - Track #2 - Embracadero [Normal - Fastest Race] - 05:00.055 - Jonathan Ferran
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,752 Match Wins 43City's
  5. 06-27-2018, 08:36 AM
    Hi Jonathan welcome to TG. Unfortunately since there is a typo in the entered score you will have to cancel this and resubmit.

Additionally a video of your full game play would need to be attached so that it can be confirmed that all the settings match the rules.

I will have to vote no for this. Look forward to a resubmission, good luck.
  6. 06-28-2018, 01:48 AM
    Hey, thanks for the advice. I am planning on taking a video this coming Monday. Do you know how to cancel this submission? I can only edit the replies to the post, not the original...

Thanks!

Jon / Enug
Join us