NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Capcom Gold Medal Challenge '92 - NTSC - 100-Meter Backstroke [Fastest Time] - 01:03.27 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Capcom Gold Medal Challenge '92 - NTSC - 100-Meter Backstroke [Fastest Time] - 01:03.27 - Roger 111

07-02-2018, 10:56 AM
    Additional Video Evidence:
    Vzaar Video Url:
    NTSC - 100-Meter Backstroke [Fastest Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11565
    Rules
    Training Mode, May Freely Select Country, 100-Meter Backstroke
    Special Rules: You may freely pump your speed up before the starter pistol goes off. You don't need to qualify, but you MUST complete the race for your time to count.
    Submission Message
    Name:  NESGoldmedalbackstroke10327.png
Views: 25
Size:  836.5 KB
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, race at 24:30(I'll explain...). N8 Everdrive used.

The video length-
    I was actually playing the Medley at first, and was pretty sure the Backstroke was hurting my overall time so I switched over to work on it.
    I was pretty sure it was one I had figured out the finesse tapping to get the meter well past the halfway point, and I thought I was chasing 56 seconds for some reason, I got confused.
    I was essentially practicing, but after I stopped and glanced at the scores, I was pretty sure I had just ran faster. I *try* to keep my video length as short as possible anymore, my apologies!
    Hit this time back-to back, actually, that's pretty interesting, and is a good improvement over yesterday.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    (I have to "Add Video Evidence"-this will take a WHILE before it uploads, bear with me).
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  2. 07-02-2018, 11:27 AM
    Didn't hit the time back-to-back, not sure why I thought that...
    I need a nap.
    :)
  3. 07-02-2018, 12:38 PM
    _________Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	66739
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 07-02-2018, 01:00 PM
    Loved those Guys, they were ahead of their time, for sure!
    Likes Almighty Dreadlock liked this post
  5. 07-02-2018, 01:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Loved those Guys, they were ahead of their time, for sure!
    "Ahead"? Nah, man, their kind of greatness belonged ​in the '80s. Remember what we also got, back then: Living Colour, Faith No More, Bad Brains and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
  6. 07-02-2018, 06:40 PM
    Nice time, Roger! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  7. 07-07-2018, 07:29 PM
    Love this game. Looks like I'll have to pull it out again. Didn't spend much time on it when I put up the records. Have some others for it I need to get around to so I can round out a score for each event.
  8. 07-07-2018, 08:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JeremyM View Post
    Love this game. Looks like I'll have to pull it out again. Didn't spend much time on it when I put up the records. Have some others for it I need to get around to so I can round out a score for each event.
    Seems like the swimming is the only thing I am good at, but I haven't messed with the other events too much.

Honest, even if you get these back, just pushing you makes me feel good, I know you're awesome at this stuff!
Join us