RulesDip Switches:
    Rack Test- Off
    Service Mode- Off
    Coinage- Player Choice, Freeplay acceptable
    Lives- Player Choice, up to 5
    Bonus Life- 10000
    Difficulty- Normal
    Speed- Normal
    Romsets:PuckMan is parent rom in MAME.The Puckman Japan sets are acceptable, the PacMan Midways sets are acceptable...any version which retains the same mazes and gameplay as traditional PacMan...Hacks not acceptable for this track.
    Submission MessageThis is a perfect game of Pac-Man played on MAME 141. An .inp was recorded and is attached. This game was lived streamed on Twitch, video will be posted below if the insertion link on this post does not work "4 hour video". I do not know what else to say about this.

Unlike my first attempt, my audio balance was correct on this run so it is possible to hear what I say.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Likes Barra liked this post
  2. 07-05-2018, 08:20 PM
  3. 07-05-2018, 09:33 PM
    It does not look like the Twitch link is working, here is the YouTube link.

4. 07-06-2018, 06:19 AM
    Hi Tim - I know you tried already, but TG's policy is that video must be uploaded directly to the site for a submission to be valid. You can try again by clicking the button at the top of the submission thread - if the Twitch link didn't work, maybe you can download the video first, then upload it directly? If that still doesn't work, you can always tag admin staff for help too.
  5. 07-06-2018, 09:51 AM
    Some things about this gameplay strike me as dodgy, and the "live" footage makes me even more suspicious.

I should be very interested to see what the INP analysis' findings turn out to be.
    Thanks echo314 thanked this post
    Likes echo314 liked this post
  6. 07-06-2018, 08:13 PM
    Almighty Dreadlock you are correct. This run was not a live run. I had recorded this run back in May a couple weeks after the first game I did. I used an old laptop and set the date ahead until July 5th. To further make sure all dates matched up I used a program to change all times to match what they should be. The .inp should be rejected because it will not hold up to scrutiny. I broadcast the run "live" to make the few viewer I had feel like they were a part of something. After having my first run rejected, and rightfully so, as much as I did not care is as much as I truly did want the recognition for having done the perfect game. I will cancel this submission after making this post.

I understand and admit I broke the guidelines, and should get a lifetime ban. I accept this, and even looked for ways to delete my own account - I have not found one yet. I do have stuff to contribute to Donkey Kong speedrunning, but I know I now have no ability to prove my gameplay as legitimate. I will never submit any further gameplay to Twin Galaxies, Speedrun.com, or the Donkey Kong Fourm. I am very glad to see that the new guard does not just accept this that look legitimate, but puts them under the microscope.
    Thanks Cyriss_Zeal thanked this post
    Likes Cyriss_Zeal liked this post
Join us