PlayStation 2 - OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - NTSC - Single Player: OutRun - OutRun2 (5 stage course) - 903,410 - Chris Gleed

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast - NTSC - Single Player: OutRun - OutRun2 (5 stage course) - 903,410 - Chris Gleed

07-10-2018, 08:25 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Single Player: OutRun - OutRun2 (5 stage course)
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=203443
    Rules
    Single Race. Any difficulty (or default settings). Any car may be used per loaded memory card saved. You must complete the entire race for your score to count. No pausing allowed. You may freely choose your path to race.
    Submission Message
    Camera footage
    0:00 hardware/software verification, opening disk drive to show game disk triggers console powering on
    1:15 options shown
    1:42 game version chosen
    2:15 start of run
    7:05 end of run, final score
    Disregard the hi score table

Direct feed footage
    0:12 system powered on
    :15 options shown
    1:42 game version chosen
    2:15 start of run
    7:05 end of run, final score
    Disregard the hi score table

Thanks for looking!
  2. 07-10-2018, 08:33 PM
    Damn the compression here butchered the quality of the direct feed. Will post on the wall about how to mitigate that.
    Matthew 21:22

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

My current collection: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKzvF3dRPsw
    Likes Atari The Jedi liked this post
  3. 07-10-2018, 08:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity View Post
    Damn the compression here butchered the quality of the direct feed. Will post on the wall about how to mitigate that.
    No problem...All looks good.
    Shame on me for playing on the default/normal level. Heh.
    Thanks YesAffinity thanked this post
  4. 07-11-2018, 04:18 AM
    Accepted 👍👍
  5. 07-11-2018, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Shame on me for playing on the default/normal level. Heh.
    Not sure what you mean. The options which I show in my video are default. I looked at a couple of your videos, and didn't see anywhere that you showed the options screen. I'd be happy to change any settings to make the matches aligned, so long as the changed settings don't invalidate the submission. Not on this one, but as I go for the rest of the tracks.

Street Fighter (15th) Anniversary Collection: Hyper Street Fighter II World Champion (PS2)

6. 07-11-2018, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity View Post
    Not sure what you mean. The options which I show in my video are default. I looked at a couple of your videos, and didn't see anywhere that you showed the options screen. I'd be happy to change any settings to make the matches aligned, so long as the changed settings don't invalidate the submission. Not on this one, but as I go for the rest of the tracks.
    I was only referring to "me" when I said this, not you. I realized I did not change my option to "very easy", when I saw you did it. :)
    You followed the rules regardless, so again, your good!
  7. 07-11-2018, 06:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    I was only referring to "me" when I said this, not you. I realized I did not change my option to "very easy", when I saw you did it. :)
    You followed the rules regardless, so again, your good!
    I don't believe I changed it. I believe that is default. But, maybe I did and don't remember. But, it's inconsequential as that setting doesn't apply to the single player games. It applies to the Outrun2SP game mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Likes Marcade liked this post
  8. 07-11-2018, 11:29 PM
    All of this looks awesomeim accepting this no problemo:)
Join us