Thread

Dispute: John McAllister - Arcade - Vs. Super Mario Bros. - Points [Tournament Settings] - Player: TriForce Johnson - Score: 3,404,400

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
  1. Yesterday, 03:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeko View Post
    The evidence for this dispute is simple. This machine was never meant to be tracked. The evidence was provided by previous administrators throughout the history of TG that the Play-Choice 10 was not to be tracked. Therefore this is an invalid track on an invalid machine. This score simply should not exist. Neither should any other score for the Play-Choice 10 cabinet as the machine as a whole was never meant to be tracked.
    This dispute is in reference to the vs SMB arcade, not Play-choice 10
    Likes HugDD liked this post
  2. Today, 01:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TriForce View Post
    "Many believe" .... that's your rationale for the dispute? Then imply "another shady event" as if I was involved in a confirmed shady event before that to influence votes to support your dispute?
    @Dave Hawksett I refute the accusation that I used a banned technique to achieve the score. This is just his belief, not fact or even evidence for this dispute. That's all from me on this.
    That is good news, no we all can start leaching with a live referee going forward. Lets put this in all the games Triforce has played. "Leaching allowed."
    @TriForce , good luck with your credibility, but I am definitely trusting your scores anymore. To be a role model rather work on those
    things that are credible and shake off/loose/ stop using these techniques of the past...do not be another Billy Mitchell..
    thinking your name is everything to everybody. Rather be an example in practically engaging with other people.
    streaming mspacman normal and turbo speed at:

Francois du Toit
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Join us