Thread

Atari 2600 / VCS - Stampede - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 34,715 - william rosa

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Stampede - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 34,715 - william rosa

07-13-2018, 02:38 PM

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=9788
    RulesDefault Settings
    Submission Messagei was about to not submit since it was only slightly higher than my last score, but slightly higher than that, which was slightly higher than score before, and slightly higher than one before that means about 1000 new points since last submission, so i'm going for it. wont be submitting again until i take third place or i give up and pack up the game.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes GregDeg, Rogerpoco, ILLSeaBass, nads, Barthax and 1 others liked this post
  2. 07-13-2018, 06:09 PM
    I watch this live! Great show William… Accepted!!!

Here’s some statics on your game.
    Shows points and cattle lost on each wave.

Name:  Rosa_Wave_Stats.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  29.6 KB
    Thanks Snowflake, stygian, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads, JJT_Defender liked this post
  3. 07-13-2018, 08:33 PM
    I firmly believe that strategically sacrificing a dogie or 2 in the latter stages propelled you to that kill screen. Without those missing points, Greg and Douglas must have near perfect runs. You're well on your way there! Keep it up, 3rd place or bust, then 2nd place or bust, then 1st place or bust?

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
    Thanks Snowflake, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes GregDeg, nads, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 07-13-2018, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stygian View Post
    I firmly believe that strategically sacrificing a dogie or 2 in the latter stages propelled you to that kill screen. Without those missing points, Greg and Douglas must have near perfect runs. You're well on your way there! Keep it up, 3rd place or bust, then 2nd place or bust, then 1st place or bust?

Accepted.
    your firm belief is correct. in lieu of getting better at avoiding mistakes, i'm also working on the best way to handle mistakes. after putting myself in impossible situations i'm learning the lesser of two evils. ideally of course, i'd rather just not get myself into those positions in the first place.

I mean yes, its easy to just keep saying "just a little more". the main goal is to get the trophy next saturday. after that the kill screen was cool. yeah, i kinda would like a perfect score for first 7 loops, but not so much for first or second place, just as its own achievement, perfecting that part of the game. third place, yeah i wanna beat that. as for official getting second or first, it would be nice but not necessary.

but yeah, i gotta keep practicing till the compettion, so sure, if i get third, i'll need to shoot for second. not for second in and of itself, but just something to keep me practicing until the tournament.
    Monthly Marathon 1st Sat of month
    let justice be done though the heavens may fall
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 07-16-2018, 10:45 AM
    Accepted
    Game Rolls Over at 10,000 Points

Game Starts at :23 of the video
    Game Settings Begin at 49:05 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 16
Size:  516.3 KBName:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  487.5 KBName:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  611.8 KB
    Atari 2600 / VCS - Stampede - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 34,715 Final Score is at 38:45 of the video Name:  image.png
Views: 14
Size:  564.8 KBName:  image.png
Views: 15
Size:  720.5 KB

1st Roll Over is at 14:42 of the video
    2nd Roll Over Is at 28:22 of the video
    3rd Roll Over is at 42:07 of the video
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,752 Match Wins 43City's
Join us