7 = OFF/UNUSED
    8 = OFF

Dip-Switch Bank 6K:
    1-3 = OFF
    4-6 = ON
    7-8 = OFF

Rapid Fire P.C. Board:
    Position B: Normal

Note: The above Dip Switches are the correct Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings for this title and will provide the following settings;
    5 Lives
    Extra Ships: None
    Difficulty: Rank D

Special Rules: Attempts for this variation may be done on Marathon Settings, but once you've lost your 4th Life, you may not allow your ship to be captured or your Tournament Score attempt ends immediately. Useage of the trick to cause enemies to stop firing is banned. It has been deemed permissible for a player to intentionally play on the player 2 side so as to allow the millions-digit to show up in the final score.

Special Note: There are some Midway boardsets where Dip-Switch Bank 6J: has Dips 1 and 2 in Reverse to get Rank D and 5 Lives. Adjustments to these 2 Dips can be made accordingly to establish the settings correctly.

Note added 6/15/2009 by KRF
    Submission MessageThird attempt since I’ve got a local machine switched to Rank D
  2. 07-16-2018, 08:37 AM
    Welcome Taylor to Twin Galaxy Great Play

I Am Going to Abstain But Because of The Twin Galaxy Rules Were Not Followed This Would Be Voted NO Rejected for The Following Reasons

Showing Hardware Especially the Dip Switch Game Settings Normally Put in the Video Either Before Game Play or After on The SAME VIDEO GAME RECORDING.

Reasons
    1. You Did Not Show Hardware PCB,ROM's, Most Importantly the Dip Switch Game Settings from Dip Switches 6J and 6K

2. Not Knowing for Sure if Game Difficulty Setting D was Selected their are 4 Difficulty Settings A,B,C and D Being the Hardest were you Can Go On Forever Not Like 256 Stages O Being the Last Not Playable

2. Not Showing the Bonus Ship Setting Should Be Below As Followed
    Dip Switch 6k
    Sw 4 ON Sw 5 ON Sw 6 ON -> NO BONUS SHIPS Given with this SettingClick image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	254.9 KB 
ID:	68343

Game Initials KRF

Game Starts at :01 of the video Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	342.1 KB 
ID:	68339

Game Settings Begin at
    Arcade - Galaga - Points [Tournament Settings] - 1,553,650 Final Score is at 1:00:39 of the video Click image for larger version. 

Views:	16 
Size:	315.0 KB 
ID:	68340

Hardware PCB,CPU,ROM's,Dip Switch Game Settings Begin at WERE NOT SHOWN

Official Arcade Game Manual
    http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/S...81_-_Namco.pdf Click image for larger version. 

Views:	19 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	68342
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	236.9 KB 
ID:	68341
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,752 Match Wins 43City's
  3. 07-16-2018, 10:13 AM
    Hey JJT_Defender,
    Thanks. And in regards to everything else.. I’ll see if I can get them to open it for me to get pictures of said dip switches and as far as the rank I was always told if your enemy’s are firing on stage 10 and 18 then your on the hardest setting but I may be wrong. And as far as the length of the video.. I thought you just needed continuous play from beginning to end with hands in view. The machine is also set to marathon that’s why it just stops. Open to any advice that would make this more credible in your eyes.
    Thanks
Join us