Thread

PlayStation - Cart World Series - NTSC - California Speedway [Fastest Race] - 05:29.89 - Dennis Burkett

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation - Cart World Series - NTSC - California Speedway [Fastest Race] - 05:29.89 - Dennis Burkett

07-19-2018, 01:28 PM

NTSC - California Speedway [Fastest Race]
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=119814
    RulesLaps = 4%
    Mode = Arcade
    Difficulty = Intermediate
    *NO Qualifying - You MUST start as the Last Car on the grid.
    *Accidentally entering the Pits WILL disqualify your run, as this may give an unfair advantage.
    NOTE: Winning the race isn't a requirement - To calculate your Race Time if you do not win the race, add your "behind time" to the computer race winner's total time.
    Submission MessageRecord attempt on PS3 hardware running original disc. Video pretty much speaks for itself.
  2. 07-19-2018, 02:24 PM
    Looks like your time should be 5:27.89

I used to play this game against my friends way back. We loved it. Haven't played it since back then, so, not sure if it held up...(I loved "Andretti Racing" also, but that's pretty horrible now, graphically and control-wise). This still looks good and control doesn't seem twitchy, like Andretti is. Looks like I'll be your competition after I find it on ebay :)

Just resubmit with the correct time and you're good to go.
    Thanks HugDD thanked this post
  3. Thanks!

07-19-2018, 03:38 PM
    I'll have to resubmit for that typo on the time! I LOVED Andretti racing. I recently picked up this game while browsing through a used video game store. I'm a sucker for open wheel racing. I'm from Indiana so the Indy 500 is part of my DNA. I was blown away as a kid with the cockpit view in Andretti racing. I still dust that off from time to time.
    Everybody
    Love
    Everybody
    Likes RaGe liked this post
Join us