NES Classic Edition - Donkey Kong - (Difficulty B) Points - 246,800 - Tim O'Donnell

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES Classic Edition - Donkey Kong - (Difficulty B) Points - 246,800 - Tim O'Donnell

07-22-2018, 09:25 AM
    vzaar-player

(Difficulty B) Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205889
    Rules
    Difficulty B [3 Lives to start & 1 Bonus Life at 20,000]

Special Rules: Accidental use of the Glitches where you jump a barrel going down a ladder gaining more then 100 points, and being chased by a barrel and jumping at the last second ARE allowed. Intentional use of these glitches will result in Disqualification.
    Submission Message
    Console shown at the beginning and end of video. Thanks for watching.
    Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
    Likes DragonStorm00, RaGeNyC, Rogerpoco liked this post
  2. 07-22-2018, 12:28 PM
    Great run Tim. I especially liked your patience on the last blue screen with the fireballs :) Could have probably jumped a few more barrels but still an impressive run. Voted YES.
  3. 07-22-2018, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Negley97 View Post
    Great run Tim. I especially liked your patience on the last blue screen with the fireballs :) Could have probably jumped a few more barrels but still an impressive run. Voted YES.
    Thanks, I've been working on my patience. Part of me always wants to take a stupid risk in terms of jumping over a barrel I don't need to or with the fireballs, but deep down I know it's better to play it safe :)
    Likes Negley97 liked this post
  4. 07-23-2018, 12:04 AM
    Well played sir!

Have you managed to get to 400k again on difficulty A?
    I knew my 205 was too low to keep you at bay lol.
    Thanks TimODonnell thanked this post
  5. 07-23-2018, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Weston View Post
    Well played sir!

Have you managed to get to 400k again on difficulty A?
    I knew my 205 was too low to keep you at bay lol.
    Haven't gotten to 400k again yet. I was close a few days ago though with a score around 387k. There was definitely some luck involved in my 455k run.
Join us