Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - NTSC - Free Run - Brazil - Best Lap - 56.73 - Terence O'Neill

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Ayrton Senna's Super Monaco GP II - NTSC - Free Run - Brazil - Best Lap - 56.73 - Terence O'Neill

07-24-2018, 06:47 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Free Run - Brazil - Best Lap
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=22782
    Rules
    Default Settings.
    Submission Message
    Everdrive used to access the Master System. Everdrive cheats shown OFF at the start.

Settings start at 0.40. Fastest Lap begins at 19:57.

Thanks for watching
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Michael Antle, Pixe Sukola, HugDD thanked this post
    Likes Marcade, Rogerpoco, Max liked this post
  2. 07-24-2018, 07:06 PM
    Everything looks good to me. Accepted
    FETID! How dare they present this to me! FOUL! They hide their finest bean! Prepare the attack!
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 07-24-2018, 07:39 PM
    Accepted Terence.
  4. 07-25-2018, 05:25 AM
    I was really blown away at how playable this game is, 30+ years after release.
    "Playable" does NOT translate to "I am any good at it".
    :)

Accepted, hoping to do some racing with ya soon!!!
  5. 07-25-2018, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    hoping to do some racing with ya soon!!!
    Yea! I checked out that racing game you mentioned yesterday...I forget the name now. Anyway, I noticed it's like some of the other SMS racing games, where it's hard to judge the upcoming turns due to the camera being too close. Even with the arrow signs, I was still having trouble. And what's the B button do? I saw onscreen it switches "1" to "2"...Are those high and low gears? Maybe with practice, it'll become more playable.. If you want to add the game to the database, I'll kick in some points to get it started.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  6. 07-25-2018, 06:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Yea! I checked out that racing game you mentioned yesterday...I forget the name now. Anyway, I noticed it's like some of the other SMS racing games, where it's hard to judge the upcoming turns due to the camera being too close. Even with the arrow signs, I was still having trouble. And what's the B button do? I saw onscreen it switches "1" to "2"...Are those high and low gears? Maybe with practice, it'll become more playable.. If you want to add the game to the database, I'll kick in some points to get it started.
    It's the gears-the technical car is MUCH better than the high-speed car, BTW.
    No, it's tracked already, believe it or not, fastest times on all the tracks, there just aren't any subs yet:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/su...-master-system

So it's sitting there waiting on us!!!

Really, I think if you struggled at all, it was the car, the technical one turns MUCH better.
  7. 07-25-2018, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    It's the gears-the technical car is MUCH better than the high-speed car, BTW.
    No, it's tracked already, believe it or not, fastest times on all the tracks, there just aren't any subs yet:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/su...-master-system

So it's sitting there waiting on us!!!

Really, I think if you struggled at all, it was the car, the technical one turns MUCH better.
    Look at that, it's in the database already. Nice.

I was using the high speed car, so I'll have to check out the technical car.

Thanks!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us