NES Classic Edition - Donkey Kong - (Difficulty B) Points - 452,400 - Tim O'Donnell

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. NES Classic Edition - Donkey Kong - (Difficulty B) Points - 452,400 - Tim O'Donnell

08-10-2018, 06:15 PM
    vzaar-player

(Difficulty B) Points
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=205889
    Rules
    Difficulty B [3 Lives to start & 1 Bonus Life at 20,000]

Special Rules: Accidental use of the Glitches where you jump a barrel going down a ladder gaining more then 100 points, and being chased by a barrel and jumping at the last second ARE allowed. Intentional use of these glitches will result in Disqualification.
    Submission Message
    Console shown at beginning and end of video. Thanks for watching!
    Likes DragonStorm00, nads liked this post
  2. 08-11-2018, 08:48 PM
    WOW! congratulation man!... I think your 2 scores for A and B will stand for a long time, Im retiring from this game now just dont have it in me anymore to chase down those 2 scores.

Congrats!!
    Thanks TimODonnell thanked this post
  3. 08-11-2018, 10:21 PM
    Where is the cartridge?
  4. 08-11-2018, 10:51 PM
    GG
    _________
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	701.9 KB 
ID:	70098
    Likes nads liked this post
  5. 08-12-2018, 04:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeko View Post
    Where is the cartridge?
    Hey Freeko, this is the NES Classic, so there are no cartridges. The NES Classic was programmed with 30 games into it with no option to play cartridges.
  6. 08-12-2018, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Weston View Post
    WOW! congratulation man!... I think your 2 scores for A and B will stand for a long time, Im retiring from this game now just dont have it in me anymore to chase down those 2 scores.

Congrats!!
    Hey Blair, sorry to hear you are retiring for now. I would never have gotten scores nearly this high if it wasn't for our back and forth competition. I definitely needed to takes breaks from this game at certain points when you had the high scores (hence my score chasing on other NES Classic games and the Atari Flashback) so I know how that feels. I hope you one day come back to it and we can compete to see who will be the first to crack half a million.
  7. 08-12-2018, 05:17 AM
    Superb!!

Congrats Tim!
  8. 08-26-2018, 02:41 PM
    Is there a difference between the A and B games?

Accepted!
  9. 08-26-2018, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kerr View Post
    Is there a difference between the A and B games?

Accepted!
    I'm pretty sure that the B game is slightly more difficult. Not all that much more difficult, but it seems that way in at least the first few levels.
Join us