This poll is closed
  1. Apple II - Donkey Kong - Points - 15,100 - Sean Dwyer

08-17-2018, 05:04 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=216185
    Rules
    1 Player. Normal (Level 1).
    Submission Message
    Thanks to @timmell for his support of all things Donkey Kong.

Thanks for watching and voting!

Thanks gavv thanked this post
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco, gavv, Pixe Sukola liked this post
  2. 08-21-2018, 11:12 AM
    Hooray for apple ii submissions! Looks good
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
  3. 08-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    accepted !
  4. 08-21-2018, 03:53 PM
    I hate Apple and all that it stands for. But watched anyways just to reaffirm what a POS system it was... ;^/

I was surprised how quickly Mario moves, especially compared to Mario's anemic pace in the AtariSoft C64 version. His jumping animation is really funky. Mario is a little goofy looking, I read somewhere "he looks like an aged Spelunker", he kinda does :) Sounds are meh. But, I hate to say this, it appears to be quite playable and fun.

There's a IIc for sale locally that I have, so far, resisted buying. $100 working with green monitor, printer, and a buncha floppies. Not as sexy as a IIGS or retro-y cool as the IIe, but size wise and having the 'built in expansion cards' makes it more practicable for me...I think.

Performance Accepted.
  5. 08-21-2018, 05:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinajeep View Post
    There's a IIc for sale locally that I have, so far, resisted buying. $100 working with green monitor, printer, and a buncha floppies. Not as sexy as a IIGS or retro-y cool as the IIe, but size wise and having the 'built in expansion cards' makes it more practicable for me...I think.
    I'd snap that up, great deal.
Join us