This poll is closed
  1. Intellivision - Dreadnaught Factor - NTSC/PAL - 3 - 4,605 - william rosa

08-19-2018, 03:38 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC/PAL - 3
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=80
    Rules
    This variation is for both NTSC and PAL as there is no difference between the two on the Intellivision Video Game Console.

Submission Message
    bootup multiple times, including at end. console and cart at end. score at end. last attempt is actual attempt.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching @timmell performance, the audio is fantastic. a conversation about todd and ron scores pre-strip and ban. i recommend watching his performance if no other reason than to hear the conversation. I may have first place but @timmell has the more enjoyable performance
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  2. 08-19-2018, 07:50 PM
    how to tell its game 3 by gameplay alone without seeing me press the buttons

there are only 2 dreadnaughts -- this only happens on game 3
    the color of the stargate also gives the level away

http://www.gamesdatabase.org/Media/S...Activision.pdf
    Roy was Right
  3. 09-26-2018, 08:04 PM
    I was always jealous of this game as a kid. I really wanted to play it, but didn't have any of the systems it was on...

Looks good to me!
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
  4. 09-26-2018, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    I was always jealous of this game as a kid. I really wanted to play it, but didn't have any of the systems it was on...

Looks good to me!
    its awkward switching since the 5200 is vertical. its weird the tricks the mind plays. I see targets up -- but on the 5200 that would be left, so my brain in reflex mode moves left when i should move up. playing on one system actually makes you worse on the other not better. i mean sure the same strategies apply but you're reflexes get all thrown out of wack

but yeah, great game.
    Roy was Right
Join us