Thread

Arcade - The Fast and the Furious - Mulholland Drive - 01:58.047 - Fernando Agustin

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. 09-13-2018, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaceAndDanceGamer View Post
    Lol for some reason my time ended up without any milliseconds LOL. Also got video of me going through the the options and making the machine go back to defaults and me going over the settings.
    I take it you're referring here to a re-attempt? If so, great that you haven't been put off. :D I echo all of Pixe's points: the veracity of the scoreboard is very important for a fair & level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceAndDanceGamer View Post
    This run is really close to perfect.
    Ah, not the first time such words have been said around here only for the person speaking them to actually surpass them. :D I fully expect Dawyne's time to be valid & achievable - the game looks very much like the Cruisn' games in the tactics necessary. I may be off-base on the suggestion but check Brandon Finton's runs (@Desidious) on the Cruisn' titles for N64: he also voiced that the old records were impossible. ;)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Desidious thanked this post
  2. 09-13-2018, 03:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    (@Desidious)
    Can't bracket-tag?! Manually tagged using the thread. ;)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  3. 09-13-2018, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I may be off-base on the suggestion but check Brandon Finton's runs (@Desidious) on the Cruisn' titles for N64: he also voiced that the old records were impossible. ;)
    Just one and I got that one down when I found you can double gas the wall to flip taking off so many seconds that it glitches your final time.
    The Fisher King
    Thanks Barthax, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, JJT_Defender liked this post
  4. 09-13-2018, 07:03 AM
    Welcome to Twin Galaxy Fernando Agustin to Twin Galaxy. You are a Expert Player on the Arcade Race Game Fast and the Furious Impressive Times

Fernando Their are two Things why this will Be Rejected by Twin Galaxy Members I JJT going to Reject Vote No Because the Two Things Below. Your Racing Racing Is Excellent

1. You Made a Common Type O Mistake on the The Time should Read 1:58.47 which all Twin Galaxy Members Have done it a Few Times.

2. Do You Own the Arcade Racing Game Fast and the Furious or did you go a Arcade Game Place to Race.
    If you do then you Can show the Arcade Game Settings for Fast and the Furious

Fernando you Normally Suppose to show the Arcade Game Settings you did Not

Impressive Time On Mulholland Drive on Fast and The Furious Super Cars a 1:56 Impressive Indeed the 1:39.98 by Dwayne Richards is Questionable I do not Believe he Did it I Doubt it Seriously on FF a Challenge & Dispute on that Time should be done or 1:59.98 a Type O Mistake when the Referee put the Time In.

I believe you would have the New World Record Time on this Track if the dispute is Successful

as you Know Fernando their are 10 Difficulty Settings on the Hardest the Difficulty the Vehicles Come at you More Bump You more offten and Cars Cross the Road in Front of you and Cars Come at you when Jumping off Ramps

and Their are many Ramp Truck Trailers on Race Wars Race Track t

Player score is based on single play against the computer.
    Driver can choose any vehicle.
    No upgrades.
    Game Difficulty: #5.
    Start Bonus Time: 80 seconds.
    Check Point Bonus Time: 30 seconds.
    Speed measured in MPH.
    Wheel Stiffness Factor: 0.20

1 01:39.98 100 % Dwayne Richard 2005-12-01 Referee [Undisputed]
    2 01:56.0 86.19% Fernando Agustin 2018-09-13 IN PROCESS [Vote]
    3 01:58.047 84.70% Fernando Agustin 2018-09-07 IN PROCESS [Vote]
    4 01:59.83 83.43% David Lowe 2006-10-12 Referee [Undisputed]

Arcade - The Fast And The Furious - Mulholland Drive - 01:58.047 - Fernando Agustin
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,752 Match Wins 43City's
    Likes Barthax liked this post
  5. 09-13-2018, 07:28 AM
    Start a Dispute Dave Hawksett or Barthax can help start one up on the Dwayne Richards Disputed Race Time

My Computer Crashed so I sometime Can Use the Public Library Computer But the Majority of the Time i am Working and Get Home the Library is closing so i have No access to a Computer. Main Reason i Have Not Been Adjudicating and Family Problems

I JJT Think Twin Galaxy should Put the WR's By Referee's Separate from the Today's Records or have Asterisk by them Indicating that it was by a Referee

Impressive Time On Mulholland Drive on Fast and The Furious Super Cars a 1:56 Impressive

Indeed the 1:39.98 by Dwayne Richards is Questionable I do not Believe he Did it I Doubt it Seriously on Arcade Fast and the Furious a Challenge & Dispute on that Time should be done

More Than Likely the Time was 2:09.98 a Type O Mistake when the Referee put the Time In. 1:50.00 was done. Not 1:39.98

I believe you would have the New World Record Time on this Track if the dispute is Successful which I am Totally Completely Sure would Pass.
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,752 Match Wins 43City's
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Join us