Thread

Commodore 64 - World Games - EMU - Caber Toss - Feet - - 38.06 - Shaun Michaud

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    This poll is closed
  1. Commodore 64 - World Games - EMU - Caber Toss - Feet - - 38.06 - Shaun Michaud

09-11-2018, 09:20 PM

EMU - Caber Toss - Feet -
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=29879
    RulesDefault Settings
    Submission MessageUsing new screen capture recording software and re-familiarizing myself with C64 emulation. I still need to hash out a few details but the video should be good enough to clearly show the emulator, boot-up, game selection, and performance.

Thanks for viewing and voting.
  2. 09-12-2018, 04:36 AM
    Looks like you cropped out the top of the emu window.. can't see Speed or FPS... abstaining on this one. No doubt you can hit this score... but pretty sure we need to see the user switch to "Default Settings" as well as those top window speed/fps values to positively adjudicate.
    🕹️📺🎮
    Thanks MyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  3. 09-12-2018, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLSeaBass View Post
    Looks like you cropped out the top of the emu window.. can't see Speed or FPS... abstaining on this one. No doubt you can hit this score... but pretty sure we need to see the user switch to "Default Settings" as well as those top window speed/fps values to positively adjudicate.
    All fair points. Too bad it was my personal best but this submission should be held to the same standards as others that submitted in the new TGSAP. I need to stop achieving PBs during video / set-up test runs!

Thanks for the feedback.
    “Marconi is a good fellow. Let him continue. He is using seventeen of my patents.”
    ~Tesla
    Likes ILLSeaBass liked this post
Join us