Thread

Sega Master System - Road Rash - NTSC - Sierra Nevada - Fastest Time - 03:57.8 - Roger 111

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Road Rash - NTSC - Sierra Nevada - Fastest Time - 03:57.8 - Roger 111

10-09-2018, 10:08 AM

NTSC - Sierra Nevada - Fastest Time
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=215834
    Rules

No options to change. Level 1 - Default Bike only. No codes or passwords allowed.
    Submission Message
    Hardware/Settings in beginning, somehow, lol, only run.
    One of my better second-place subs-this sub message could easily be full of expletives, but I'll try to contain myself.
    :)
    Yeah, I've been on this for THREE FRIGGIN DAYS!
    This was the first time I broke 3:58, and for the life of me I cannot figure out the(here's a spot for an expletive)go-fast on this game.
    Real racing lines don't seem to work, hugging the center or outside doesn't seem to work, "swooping" doesn't seem to work-I've tried everything I can think of, and just can't get it.
    I really was planning to give up and sub the 3:58.1 I had, but this ws an encouraging run, mebbe I'll figure it out.
    Thanks Everyone!!!
    Especially Terr-I know this is one of yur babies, unlike some of the other stuff you'll eventually get around to kicking my butt back on, I really wanted to sneak past you on this, and make you play it again!
    :)
    Likes RaGe, Max, ILLSeaBass, Ereekk liked this post
  2. 10-10-2018, 09:31 PM
    Road Rash in general is one of my all-time favorites. This particular version though, not so much. The bikes are "floaty" and the riders don't fight. It's basically just racing (floating!lol). The original on the Genesis is great, but I think the best version is Genesis Road Rash II. The riders are ridiculous badasses. They fight you to the end. Just ask @stella_blue ..He has witnessed the jaggoff-ery of "Viper" many times..LOL

Anyway, it's a RR game on a Sega console, so I'll fire it up again :)

This is one of the trickier tracks. Good job...Accepted!
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes stella_blue, Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-11-2018, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Road Rash in general is one of my all-time favorites. This particular version though, not so much. The bikes are "floaty" and the riders don't fight. It's basically just racing (floating!lol). The original on the Genesis is great, but I think the best version is Genesis Road Rash II. The riders are ridiculous badasses. They fight you to the end. Just ask @stella_blue ..He has witnessed the jaggoff-ery of "Viper" many times..LOL

Anyway, it's a RR game on a Sega console, so I'll fire it up again :)

This is one of the trickier tracks. Good job...Accepted!

Thanks!

Ya, the other riders are almost just time markers on this one, if you can glance at the timer as you pass them.

I tried the ones on Genesis...
    You Guys are nuts, they are all brutal!

I really didn't think this game was gonna go well for me, but I usually play stuff you don't seem likely to get back around to soon so I was pretty sure/excited about you giving these another go, good luck!!!
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  4. 10-12-2018, 01:47 AM
    Nice run Roger. Keep at it!

Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 10-12-2018, 01:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    jaggoff-ery
    © RaGecorp

Likes RaGe, Rogerpoco liked this post