Arcade - Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 - Points [Single Player Only] - 487,500 - Michael Sroka

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Arcade - Aero Fighters 2 / Sonic Wings 2 - Points [Single Player Only] - 487,500 - Michael Sroka

10-11-2018, 11:22 AM
    vzaar-player

Points [Single Player Only]
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=200137
    Rank
    Rules
    Fighters: 3Continue: WITHOUTLevel: 4Extend Score: 200,000Demo Sound: ONCont. Mode: RESETHow To Play: ONDisp Level: DISPDisp Credit: DISPSpecial Rules: This is a Single Player ONLY Variation. You may freely choose your Pilot. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    Power on at 1:30
    Settings/ soft dips shown at 2:00 mark of video
    Game flashed at 3:32
    Good attempt starts a 22:00
    Final score at 29:55
    NeoSD MVS Cart shown at in Neo Geo Motherboard at 30:15

2. 10-11-2018, 01:02 PM
    You have another one with a higher score. Should I vote here, too, or what?
  3. 10-11-2018, 02:14 PM
    vote this one, I will be taking the other down soon. Cause the community won't decide if 161-1 carts are good or not.
  4. 10-16-2018, 11:06 AM
    Good run and all but like the multi carts out there for NeoGeo is this still not some sort of emulation? I will hold my vote due to my lack of knowledge on the NeoSD cart. My personal opinion this run should be in a category of its own since it's not a original cart on the NEO slot system but that's just me. Best of luck man.
  5. 10-16-2018, 12:17 PM
    Nice run Michael.
  6. 10-16-2018, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Johnsen View Post
    Good run and all but like the multi carts out there for NeoGeo is this still not some sort of emulation? I will hold my vote due to my lack of knowledge on the NeoSD cart. My personal opinion this run should be in a category of its own since it's not a original cart on the NEO slot system but that's just me. Best of luck man.

See that's is the problem with this website. There is no define rule. As these everdrives submissions on Sega Genesis and NES are accepted by the community who adjucates them.
  7. 10-17-2018, 11:01 AM
    Nice score, Michael! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  8. 11-01-2018, 11:48 AM
    So this is like using an everdrive but for a neo geo arcade motherboard? Instead of plugging in whatever PCB you normally would, you plug in this little doo dad and it has games stored on it which are then loaded to the motherboard. If I'm correct here then its exactly what I did for the Wii. Or more accurately what people do with an Everdrive and NES/SNES/Genesis/GB/GBA/ect.

I'm seeing nothing janky, weird, or game altering going on here. The game is being played on a Neo Geo hardware.
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes timmell, JJT_Defender liked this post
  9. 11-01-2018, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xcess dead rew View Post
    So this is like using an everdrive but for a neo geo arcade motherboard?
    Yes. Neo Geo Arcade systems (MVS) are a cartridge based system anyways. They were designed, for arcade owners to just switch out a cartridge instead of the whole game.

Yes the NeoSd is a Everdrive type flash based cart with original roms loaded onto.
  10. 11-01-2018, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Johnsen View Post
    Would your opinion be the same towards the NES/ SNES/ Atari submissions using a Everdrive type device? Just curious....
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Join us