Thread

Sega Master System - Road Rash - NTSC - Pacific Coast - Fastest Time - 03:30.5 - Terence O'Neill

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Sega Master System - Road Rash - NTSC - Pacific Coast - Fastest Time - 03:30.5 - Terence O'Neill

10-11-2018, 05:14 PM

NTSC - Pacific Coast - Fastest Time
    Score Trackhttps://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=215831
    Rules

No options to change. Level 1 - Default Bike only. No codes or passwords allowed.
    Submission MessageEverdrive cheats shown OFF at the start. Game settings start at 1.00. Fastest race starts at 17:40

Thanks for watching
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, nads liked this post
  2. 10-12-2018, 05:49 AM
    Well...

So much for "Sharing is Caring"...

:P

Accepted!!!
    Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 10-12-2018, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Well...

So much for "Sharing is Caring"...

:P

Accepted!!!
    Hahaaa...sorry! I had to see if I could go lower, man.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-13-2018, 08:14 AM
    When you've got the Commissioner of Credjackings scrambling to protect his records, you know you're playing a dangerous game!
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGe liked this post
  5. 10-13-2018, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock View Post
    When you've got the Commissioner of Credjackings scrambling to protect his records, you know you're playing a dangerous game!
    No, no, honest-this was very much a planned move on my part, to push Terr, and give him a chance to play something "actively" head to head with me.

Rage likes me, I know he does, lol-he's pushed and clapped for me from the beginning.
    Coincidence has pushed me to many of the same games as him, many he can't play right this moment(O2), and others that I just don't think he's too interested in jumping right back on just because someone else played it(he likes to let me have my fun!).

BUT!
    He knows that I knew that if I slipped something in on Road Rash, one of his Babies, he would HAVE to play it and crush me.
    Didn't throw him a fat pitch, I gave it my best, but I swear when I was playing it, it was mostly for the fun of the anticipated Rage-Crush!

:)
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  6. 10-13-2018, 08:28 AM
    When you start taking records off "RaGe", friendship is over
    Likes Rogerpoco, RaGe liked this post
Join us