PlayStation 2 - Burnout - NTSC - Time Attack - Harbor Town [Fastest Lap] - 02:09.066 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PlayStation 2 - Burnout - NTSC - Time Attack - Harbor Town [Fastest Lap] - 02:09.066 - Roger 111

10-14-2018, 06:52 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

NTSC - Time Attack - Harbor Town [Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=14246
    Rules
    You may used a leveled-up save file to access and use any vehicle.
    Submission Message

Hardware/Settings in beginning, lap at 11:00.
    Admittedly, the time display is a bit fuzzy, I was trying to get it to focus better when I bumped the camera, shutting it off.
    Well, it wasn't pretty-I did minimize the (necessary)wall-riding-often you have to scrape the wall, just to have a racing line through traffic.
    Earned(and burned)an entire burnout bar, that helped a lot.
    I want to play Gran Turismo3, have it sitting right here, I'm just too lazy to level up the cars-you CAN earn more cars in this game, but they aren't faster(e.g.,Tow-Truck/Fire Truck), so you have the fastest cars available, right out of the box.
    I think.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

2. 10-17-2018, 06:07 PM
    Nice score, Roger! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-17-2018, 06:55 PM
    Voting Yes
    "Cryin' won't help you, prayin' won't do you no good"

Visit my YouTube channel for videos of over 150 classic arcade games, most of which you won't see at your local arcade. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh4...56xV5To9gPqsLA
  4. 10-20-2018, 08:31 AM
    I just picked up this game at 2nd & Charles last week for $5. I haven't played it yet but looks like fun.

I couldn't make out all numbers for the fastest lap. It was hard to tell if it was 1:08 or 1:09. Slow played the video forward and was able to see the count-up from 8 to 9 seconds. Its a Yes from me!

Congrats!
    Games lubricate the body and mind”
    ~Ben Franklin
  5. 10-20-2018, 08:34 AM
    Assimilated & adjudicated
  6. 10-20-2018, 08:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy View Post
    I just picked up this game at 2nd & Charles last week for $5. I haven't played it yet but looks like fun.

I couldn't make out all numbers for the fastest lap. It was hard to tell if it was 1:08 or 1:09. Slow played the video forward and was able to see the count-up from 8 to 9 seconds. Its a Yes from me!

Congrats!
    I just found out about that store earlier this year to a trip to Bossier City. That place is seriously awesome. It's like books a million but 20 times better.
    Likes MyOwnWorstEnemy, Rogerpoco liked this post
Join us