Odyssey² / Videopac - Thunderball! - NTSC - Slow Speed - 415,280 - John Marks

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Odyssey² / Videopac - Thunderball! - NTSC - Slow Speed - 415,280 - John Marks

10-20-2018, 12:11 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Slow Speed
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=2589
    Rank
    Rules
    Press Button (5) on the Alpha-Numeric Keypad.
    Submission Message
    Hardware at beginning. Game of 415,280 starts at 14:18 on video.

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
  2. 10-20-2018, 01:02 PM
    Very Nice!
    Like I told Dave, I'll likely throw you an ESI and sub on this eventually, if I ever manage to nip Rage's score(lol-he's gonna fire up the Vectrex one day and take my prized possession if I don't stop poking him!).

Man, Billy really stunk this one up, I expected him to get the high score, but he just kept going and going, and to be honest, he was really just "hanging out", not "doing his own thing, concentrating on a score"-if he had an O2 at home, I couldn't imagine what he could do.
    Let me say, part of that, as a "skilled gamer", pissed me right off, lol, he made me feel small.
    :)

Keep the O2 scores coming, good stuff-do you have Acrobats? If not, GET IT, it's a blast!

I still have the high score on this tho, you buggers, rolled the scoreboard.
    Not my fault the ball got stuck bouncing between the bumpers!
    ;P
    Thanks voodoo_chilly, Baldzillabill thanked this post
  3. 10-20-2018, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Very Nice!
    Like I told Dave, I'll likely throw you an ESI and sub on this eventually, if I ever manage to nip Rage's score(lol-he's gonna fire up the Vectrex one day and take my prized possession if I don't stop poking him!).

Man, Billy really stunk this one up, I expected him to get the high score, but he just kept going and going, and to be honest, he was really just "hanging out", not "doing his own thing, concentrating on a score"-if he had an O2 at home, I couldn't imagine what he could do.
    Let me say, part of that, as a "skilled gamer", pissed me right off, lol, he made me feel small.
    :)

Keep the O2 scores coming, good stuff-do you have Acrobats? If not, GET IT, it's a blast!

I still have the high score on this tho, you buggers, rolled the scoreboard.
    Not my fault the ball got stuck bouncing between the bumpers!
    ;P
    I'm not sure who Dave is you refer to. Your friends strategy of hanging out is probably similar to mine. When the ball is bouncing around on the right side of the screen, I move the flippers to the right as well. And I don't hit the flipper button because it sometimes has the ball go right through the flipper!! I just let the ball go down and hit the stationary flippers. Usually works. When ball is on the left side of the screen, it gets more confusing though.

I don't have ACROBATS!! I wish I did. Here is a list of all the games I own (not including multi-carts)
    https://www.backloggery.com/voodoo_chilly
    Plus I only have ONE working joystick. Good news is that it is not really "hardwired" inside. It has a MOLEX-like thing that slides over metal pins. So if a game uses right controller (like this Thunderball game)...I have to swap joy 1 to joy 2 pins inside. I did order a couple joysticks from ebay and should get them next week.

I'd love to have that Videopac C-7060 multicart you have! I assume you got that when it was available or on Ebay. I can't seem to find one (I searched online yesterday and only saw Danzilla's multicart may come back with on-screen menu on packrat website).
    John Marks
    Jupiter, FL
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco, Baldzillabill liked this post
  4. 10-20-2018, 01:35 PM
    I think I got lucky and got a "last one" from a seller or something-going forward I don't love it, can't add games to it, but I think there are better options coming soon, hold tight!
    Dave has third place on this now, is/was a great score, I'm sure he's surprised that there was gonna be so much action on this one "old" game, lol!
    Crazy, three skilled players stepping up to this at relatively the same time, is pretty awesome if you ask me!

Nice collection-that Volleyball can go ahead and kiss my rear, lol, is SOOOO hard!

Hope the new sticks work out, very cool, Man!
    Thanks voodoo_chilly thanked this post
    Likes voodoo_chilly, Baldzillabill liked this post
  5. 10-20-2018, 02:54 PM
    Accepted. Congratulations!
  6. 10-20-2018, 10:07 PM
    Viewed & voted
    Likes Baldzillabill, Rogerpoco liked this post
  7. 10-20-2018, 10:16 PM
    Nice score, John! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Likes Baldzillabill, voodoo_chilly liked this post
  8. 10-21-2018, 09:21 AM
    Nice work Mate!!
    I may have to up my game and try again lol. Good score!!
    Thanks voodoo_chilly, Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes voodoo_chilly, Rogerpoco liked this post
  9. 10-21-2018, 10:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Baldzillabill View Post
    Nice work Mate!!
    I may have to up my game and try again lol. Good score!!
    Good Lord...
    My real life best bud and one of my "top Guys" here actively communicating, bonding over chips and chips...
    Im'ma get Van Dammed for sure.
    :P
Join us