Game Boy / Game Boy Color - R-Type - R-Type - Points - 214,250 - Kyle Nelson

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Game Boy / Game Boy Color - R-Type - R-Type - Points - 214,250 - Kyle Nelson

10-25-2018, 02:46 PM
    vzaar-player

R-Type - Points
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=54693
    Rules
    You May Use ANY Difficulty.
    Submission Message
    Boot up and Everdrive shown in the beginning. Sorry about the brightness. I thought the video was better when I started. You can still see the game but it's not my best recording. I did make sure to get a clean shot of the score at the end. This score can beaten, I figure 250K is in the ball park of near perfection. The point pressing of boss 2 is not leeching. If you will notice in level 4, the "Boss" has a set amount of enemies in it, if you kill them all, great. If you don't and survive, the game moves on eventually. Same as boss. The snake creature is merely a distraction from the actual boss, and if you don't destroy the heart after you destroy the snake so many times, you get 2 points for a level clear bonus compared the 5000 pts for defeating hte boss. Hence why it's point pressing. There is a penalty for not killing the boss. Since you don't gain any extra lives ever in this game, any scenario is point pressing IMO. Thanks for watching and good gaming.

2. 10-25-2018, 09:45 PM
    Nice score, Kyle! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  3. 12-12-2018, 03:20 PM
    Bumping...
Join us