PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - White - A10-Acrobatic [Time] - 09.56 - Roger 111

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. PC - TM Forever: TrackMania Nations Forever / TrackMania United Forever - Play Solo - Nations - White - A10-Acrobatic [Time] - 09.56 - Roger 111

10-30-2018, 07:59 AM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Play Solo - Nations - White - A10-Acrobatic [Time]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=198799
    Rules

Time entered is that displayed at the completion of the track. Any shortcuts are permissible within the game confines. As all vehicles skins do not change the mechanics of the game, player may choose an alternative skin where they have the facility. NB: the manufacturers designed one game and released two. TrackMania United Forever is the full commercial game with all tracks available. TrackMania Nations Forever is the free release which caters for only the Nations area of the United version. For TrackMania Nations Forever submissions, you are playing in the Nations area only.

Submission Message

Settings in beginning, PC hardware. Stunt at 10:10.
    Days now on this game(not this track, necessarily), relieved to finally get one(for now, at least).
    Either the learning curve is incredibly steep, or I'm just not as good at this game as I am at some others.
    I have plenty of second-place runs now-on half-hour videos, lol. It's just not quite clicked.
    Still on it, certainly willing to sub second places on this, if I can get them in relatively short vids.
    Thanks Everyone!!!

Thanks Almighty Dreadlock thanked this post
    Likes Barthax, TRB_MetroidTeam liked this post
  2. 10-30-2018, 12:19 PM
    GG
    _________
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  3. 10-30-2018, 01:02 PM
    Great reaction, congrats. :D

Yes, brake & accelerate work in the air - just not as good as when on terra firma. ;) Don't let an individual course chew you out - move on & enjoy the different courses because between them they round out the knowledge you'll need.
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Likes nads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  4. 10-30-2018, 10:46 PM
    Nice one Roger!

Just days? :D... that's a sign of a great game if it makes you keep coming back to it. Enjoy it and when the enjoyment stops, stop playing then.

gogo!

Likes Barthax, Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 10-31-2018, 02:38 AM
    Nice time, Roger! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  6. 10-31-2018, 03:52 AM
    Accepted!!!
    Rodrigo Lopes
    Former Twin Galaxies Referee
    Metroid Team Member from Brazil
Join us