NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Monopoly - NTSC - Fastest Bankruptcy of the PC - 11:08.0 - Jared Oswald

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
You may not vote on this poll
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Monopoly - NTSC - Fastest Bankruptcy of the PC - 11:08.0 - Jared Oswald

01-27-2018, 04:34 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Fastest Bankruptcy of the PC
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=11717
    Rules
    2 Player Game [1 Human, 1 CPU], Must Start A New Game, May Freely Select Token, No Time Limits, May NOT Use An Editted Board!
    Special Rules: The Timer begins when you Hit 'A' to Start The Game on the appropriate Menu and ends when the screen declaring the Computer Player Bankrupt comes up. You MUST successfully win the game or your record/attempt WILL be disqualified!
    Submission Message
    This is my fastest time ever in any "Monopoly" game!

2. 01-27-2018, 04:44 PM
    Sorry man but I can't vote on these without seeing the system since you've submitted 3rd party systems lately and then only system proof you are offering is your stock NES photo you've been using for as long as I can remember. Why have you submitted on the G if you've had a working NES?
    Thanks trivia212005 thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005 liked this post
  3. 01-27-2018, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers View Post
    Sorry man but I can't vote on these without seeing the system since you've submitted 3rd party systems lately and then only system proof you are offering is your stock NES photo you've been using for as long as I can remember. Why have you submitted on the G if you've had a working NES?
    Here's the recent picture taken:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NES System.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	49194
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  4. 09-30-2018, 07:48 AM
    I really hate that I can't take your word for it on this one. Its nothing against you either, its more the "one guy ruined it for us all" thing. I believe you did this. However, I've had to start really tightening up on my system verification. Some guy somewhere said he played on a console but didn't, so now we all have to prove that we're actually playing on the system we say.

Personally, I'm to the point that I have a capture and a "TG Cam" set up. Simply, my cell which I use to show my system, including underneath to prove its NTSC, and have an unbroken video of the startup and game play. The capture is the entertaining broadcast portion, and TG cam is simply the nitty gritty proof.

Don't give anyone anything to question.
  5. 11-09-2018, 07:29 PM
    I get a start time of :39 and end time of 11:45 for a time of 11:06.

Anyone else want to correct or confirm?
    Thanks trivia212005 thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005 liked this post
  6. 11-09-2018, 09:16 PM
    I took the look at the video and time as well and Matthew is right. Cancelling submission.
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Join us