1:40 Settings Shown
    16:07 Attempt Begins
    18:47 Attempt Ends
    19:00 Score shown in upper left corner
    19:18 Console Shown

2. 12-10-2018, 05:17 PM
    Nice score, Damien! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks RedDawn thanked this post
  3. 12-10-2018, 05:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trivia212005 View Post
    Nice score, Damien! Accepted!
    Thank you sir! Hoping all these entries onto tracks for PS3 Midway Arcade Origins sparks some competition and interest in someone else posting some scores to the game. You pretty prolific on here, should get into it Jared! In my opinion its a great game, lots of tracks, lots of great games.
    Thanks trivia212005 thanked this post
    Likes trivia212005 liked this post
  4. 12-10-2018, 06:41 PM
    Do i need to have a certain level of Credibility to edit my comments when I make a typo or is that just not possible?
    Whenever I try to now I get the following text:

wingalaxies Message

RedDawn, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

5. 12-10-2018, 07:08 PM
    Nothing can be edited in the adjudication threads.
    Thanks RedDawn thanked this post
  6. 12-11-2018, 11:05 AM
    accepted.

great game, played it on jrok abit

and as redelf confirmed you cant edit permanent threads. its important that adjudication have a permanent, transparent record of everything related to the acceptance. This helps people in the future view TGSAP scores with confidence.
    Lode Runner Champion
  7. 12-29-2018, 09:54 PM
    looks all clean to me. :)
    Likes RedDawn liked this post
  8. 12-29-2018, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    looks all clean to me. :)
    I actually got the tip on going down the drain yourself once one gets a big enough bubble from watching your gameplay. I was wanting to wait to submit till I beat your score but this was the closest Ive been able to get as of yet so I went ahead and submitted. Thanks!
    Thanks GibGirl thanked this post
  9. 01-06-2019, 01:09 AM
    Looks good, accepted.
  10. 01-06-2019, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmb View Post
    Looks good, accepted.
    Well Fank yew very much JMB! All the votes and comments are much appreciated! Do you ever plan on getting back in on some ps3 midway arcade origins?
    Your still 1st Place in three of the tracks (Robotron, Joust, Xenophobe), but have been taken down in four of them(Rampage, Xybots, Bubbles, and SmashTV), two by me personally (Bubbles and Smash). I know your pretty prolific across all platforms, but Id love the competition if your ever up for it, particularly in Rampage, Rampart, Tapper, Toobin, Bubbles, Marble Madness....if any of those interest you. I really like Rampage, was hoping me taking first on that track would spark some interest from you or Corezo to get back on it. My handle on the PS3 network is Excelliron, if you wanna add me. My avatar looks like a soldier and says 'Missile Ranger'. Well anyway. Good luck!
    Likes jmb liked this post
Join us