This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Picnic Paranoia - Points - 23,360 - Matt Sales

12-17-2018, 09:22 AM
    vzaar-player

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3916
    Rank
    Rules
    Players must use the game's default settings upon boot-up.
    Submission Message
    Game ends @ 12m50s.

Played on Atari 130XE, default track settings.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes onlyinajeep, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 12-17-2018, 03:15 PM
    Accepted.

This game is pretty fun, gets a bit hectic :) A 'hidden gem'. Reminds me a bit of Tooth Invaders on the Commodores.

A couple things I wondered if you were aware of, since I didn't see you take advantage of them...the red boxes on the edges are pacman tunnel like portals to the opposite side of the screen and you can move the food back to the 'blankets' by clicking your spatula on them and moving. Game ends when all the food is off the blankets, not the screen, so that comes in handy.
    Likes ILLSeaBass liked this post
  3. 12-17-2018, 04:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinajeep View Post
    Accepted.

This game is pretty fun, gets a bit hectic :) A 'hidden gem'. Reminds me a bit of Tooth Invaders on the Commodores.

A couple things I wondered if you were aware of, since I didn't see you take advantage of them...the red boxes on the edges are pacman tunnel like portals to the opposite side of the screen and you can move the food back to the 'blankets' by clicking your spatula on them and moving. Game ends when all the food is off the blankets, not the screen, so that comes in handy.
    Really? Oh man, I feel like a noob.. Today was my first time playing this game. Some how I totally missed this game back in the day. I'll play it again down the road after this score passes and see if I can improve my score a bit using the tunnels and your advice. Thanks!
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch
    Likes onlyinajeep liked this post
  4. 12-17-2018, 11:14 PM
    Nice score, Matt! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  5. 12-18-2018, 08:04 AM
    Accepted
    Timer 1 Minute 30 Seconds

Game Starts at 12:16 Left on the video
    Game Settings Begin at Left on the video
    Atari 400 / 800 / XL / XE - Picnic Paranoia - Points - 23,360 Final Score is at :13 Left on the video Name:  image.png
Views: 47
Size:  655.6 KB
    Name:  image.png
Views: 53
Size:  597.4 KB

Name:  image.png
Views: 46
Size:  638.2 KB
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,872 Match Wins 52Cities
  6. 12-18-2018, 11:43 AM
    great score, accepted!
    Thanks ILLSeaBass thanked this post
Join us