Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong (Nintendo) - Points. Game B - 1,453 - Michiel Snoep

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game & Watch - Donkey Kong (Nintendo) - Points. Game B - 1,453 - Michiel Snoep

01-09-2019, 08:32 AM
    vzaar-player

Points. Game B
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=197914
    Rules
    This is for Game&Watch Donkey Kong Model No: DK-52 produced by Nintendo in 1982. To verify you are not using any other versions, counterfeits or model numbers, make sure to show a clear view of the back of the game as all relevant information is displayed there. You may of course blur the serial number if you wish. The score displayed by the game is the score you must submit.

Submission Message
    There was no score on this track yet, so someone had to do it :-).

Thanks for watching and voting. Please also check out my Score A score submission on this game.

Score rollover (1000) at -08:06 time left.

Likes nads liked this post
  2. 01-09-2019, 10:18 PM
    Nice score, Michiel! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks Michiel Snoep thanked this post
  3. 01-12-2019, 11:40 PM
    Awesome score on a very tough game!!

Accepted!
  4. 01-13-2019, 02:00 AM
    Nice score Michiel.

Interesting strategy that I was actually talking to someone about today before I watched this.

I can see this score getting pushed higher, and if it works on Game A like I'm guessing it will, then scores well over 2000 will be possible.
  5. 01-13-2019, 03:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    Nice score Michiel.

Interesting strategy that I was actually talking to someone about today before I watched this.

I can see this score getting pushed higher, and if it works on Game A like I'm guessing it will, then scores well over 2000 will be possible.
    Thanks! Check my recent score on Game A :-). It was 2054 (with room for improvement) so you are right. I think on a good day a 2300+ score should be possible.
    Thanks John73 thanked this post
  6. 01-28-2019, 05:36 PM
    Great score. Voting yes!
Join us