Playstation 4 PSN - Pinball FX 3 - Marvel: Captain America - 5 Minute Challenge - 60,511,191 - brandon kelly

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Playstation 4 PSN - Pinball FX 3 - Marvel: Captain America - 5 Minute Challenge - 60,511,191 - brandon kelly

01-10-2019, 03:09 AM
    vzaar-player

Marvel: Captain America - 5 Minute Challenge
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=213624
    Rules

Default Settings. No pausing or continues allowed. 5 minute time limit, as per the internal game clock only. You may use any earned Wizard Power level-up upgrades.

Submission Message
    Video opens on a paused game. Camera had come loose from the tripod, so I had had to stop an earlier attempt at recording. Thats why video is opening here, instead of at the usual ps4 homescreen. I press restart to begin a new game, which turned out to be the record, and is the only game on this clip.

Likes Marcade, Barthax liked this post
  2. 01-10-2019, 11:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy47591 View Post
    Video opens on a paused game. Camera had come loose from the tripod, so I had had to stop an earlier attempt at recording. Thats why video is opening here, instead of at the usual ps4 homescreen. I press restart to begin a new game, which turned out to be the record, and is the only game on this clip.
    That is fine by me...

Just as long as you started a fresh new "restart" game without PAUSING with in your submission, its all cool.
    Showing the PS4 main menu at the end of play (afterwards) is just as fine, if worse case you didnt show it at the beginning.

I didnt know Captain America had a canine companion??? Heh. ;)
    Thanks speedy47591 thanked this post
    Likes speedy47591 liked this post
  3. 01-10-2019, 12:32 PM
    He’s actually got two. One just isn’t as needy as the other :)
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  4. 02-07-2019, 10:42 PM
    Nice score, Brandon! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
Join us