Atari 2600 / VCS - Othello - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 64 - glen sampson

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Atari 2600 / VCS - Othello - NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B - 64 - glen sampson

01-17-2019, 10:19 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Game 1, Difficulty B
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3826
    Rank
    Rules
    Default Settings
    Submission Message
    Othello Game 1 BB on Atari 2600. Final score is 64.

Likes GregDeg, Barthax liked this post
  2. 01-18-2019, 10:53 AM
    White wash!

Accepted.
    ...God gave video games to you...
  3. 01-18-2019, 06:36 PM
    Nice score, Glen! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Likes datagod liked this post
  4. 01-18-2019, 08:15 PM
    Nicely done! Anyone who can get a perfect score gets a lot of credit!
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  5. 01-27-2019, 05:54 PM
    Perfection... Accepted!!!
  6. 02-03-2019, 10:35 PM
    I'm not voting no... but I am absolutely abstaining.

There are numerous ways to get 64 on game 1 but you didn't play the game and do that did you? This isn't your game... this is mine. Sure you "played" it, but you move for move just followed my game. I don't know if you were watching it off screen and pausing or what... but honestly, that's lame. I guess it isn't cheating... but it's not like copying someones method in pitfall or something. You didn't learn from my video how to beat the AI, you just move for move recreated something that took a long time to perfect. This is a paint by numbers score. People in this thread saying this game deserves respect... thank you I appreciate that. There's ZERO skill in what you did here, and I'm disappointed that you would do this.

I guess I can look forward to you doing the same with my game 2 and game 3 scores as well.
  7. 02-03-2019, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler View Post
    Nicely done! Anyone who can get a perfect score gets a lot of credit!
    Since he just paused through my game and move for move copied me... I guess that would go to me. Thank ya.
  8. 02-03-2019, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by keebz View Post
    I'm not voting no... but I am absolutely abstaining.

I guess I can look forward to you doing the same with my game 2 and game 3 scores as well.
    AAAAAAND I was right. You did the same thing for game 2 and game 3 That's pathetic dude. Claiming scores for a game you don't even understand. No wonder you never made a submission on this game before... you didn't have a video available to copy. I'm starting to understand why your submissions standards have started to tank, you're not playing your just resetting a ton to force the machine to give you an output.

I thought you were competition and got excited... turns out I was just playing myself. Should have known.
    Likes nads liked this post
  9. 02-04-2019, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keebz View Post
    AAAAAAND I was right. You did the same thing for game 2 and game 3 That's pathetic dude. Claiming scores for a game you don't even understand. No wonder you never made a submission on this game before... you didn't have a video available to copy. I'm starting to understand why your submissions standards have started to tank, you're not playing your just resetting a ton to force the machine to give you an output.

I thought you were competition and got excited... turns out I was just playing myself. Should have known.
    Obviously you have your opinion and are expressing it well. Most games on the scoreboard work well for this scenario - one player finds a method, another player learns and (often) tops the previous. Obviously within this context, there is now a known completion path to a max score. This happens a great deal with max-outs (and has been seen repeatedly during TGSAP). I would suggest turning the table and gloat that yours is the first TGSAP to achieve it.
    Lots of 1sts to be surpassed: what are you waiting for? Play the game, submit the score...
    Likes nads, Desidious liked this post
  10. 02-04-2019, 03:11 PM
    Oh please. Let's not start fighting here.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us