Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 6 - NTSC - Sunday Drivers - Fastest Completion - 19.01 - Matthew Felix

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Game Cube - Mario Party 6 - NTSC - Sunday Drivers - Fastest Completion - 19.01 - Matthew Felix

01-28-2019, 12:55 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Sunday Drivers - Fastest Completion
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=81568
    Rank

Rules
    1 Player vs 3 CPU [Normal Difficulty For Each Computer Player], May Freely Select Any Available Character, Rumble Mode May Be On or Off, Sunday Drivers
    Special Rules: This Mini-Game is located in the Mini-Game Mode under 4P Mode. This Mini-Game will be tracked using the onscreen timer. You MUST Successfully complete this Mini-Game and allow your time to be displayed for a few seconds or your record / attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    Cheats shown to be off at 1:21

Game ID shown at 1:25
    https://www.gametdb.com/Wii/GP6E01

Mini game starts at 22:20

Likes StarkillerShane liked this post
  2. 01-31-2019, 03:27 PM
    Nice time, Matthew! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
  3. 03-25-2019, 09:12 AM
    Looks pretty solid - is there a bit of a delay between pressing the button and the drive? Or what else is there to cut the time down by 3 seconds as shown by the "record"?
  4. 03-25-2019, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl View Post
    Looks pretty solid - is there a bit of a delay between pressing the button and the drive? Or what else is there to cut the time down by 3 seconds as shown by the "record"?
    I can get faster times by mashing start to pause the game and slow it down so I can press the required button sooner.
    Pausing is generally not allowed or is at least frowned upon in games like this, so I decided not tot do the pausing strategy.
    Thanks GibGirl thanked this post
  5. 03-25-2019, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas View Post
    I can get faster times by mashing start to pause the game and slow it down so I can press the required button sooner.
    Pausing is generally not allowed or is at least frowned upon in games like this, so I decided not tot do the pausing strategy.
    Would be interesting to see some parallel "anything goes" tracks to see just how low people can get the times with any tricks they can pull off.
    Likes starcrytas liked this post
Join us