Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Big Forest - Fastest Lap - Prototype - 34.799 - Terence O'Neill

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Sega 32X - Virtua Racing Deluxe - NTSC - Big Forest - Fastest Lap - Prototype - 34.799 - Terence O'Neill

02-04-2019, 06:01 PM
    vzaar-player

NTSC - Big Forest - Fastest Lap - Prototype
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=203187
    Rank

Rules
    • Time Attack, options: Level = Normal (default), all other options are player's choice.
    • Your lap time is taken from the Result screen.
    • No pausing, no cheat codes, no continues allowed.
    • You may only use the car type (stock, formula, prototype) that is specified in the game title, any transmission and any number of laps.

Submission Message
    Everdrive cheats shown OFF at the start. Normal Difficulty setting shown at 1:05. I switch to Time Attack mode at 4:00, then choose the track right afterwards. Fastest lap begins on the 9th lap at 9:12

I wasn't going to play this tonight. @GibGirl commented on my previous submission about seeing how low it can go. Thanks for the inspiration :)

ps. If any of you dig the music playing in the beginning, it's my niece singing. Her band is called "Cold-Blooded Capitol"...They're young. My niece is 17 and I think the others are 18-19. Guitarist is on another level. From New Jersey...Rock never tapered off there..debut album coming in July!

Thanks for watching

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes GibGirl, Barthax, jmb, Rogerpoco, Bogart liked this post
  2. 02-06-2019, 08:24 PM
    Nice time, Terence! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks RaGeNyC thanked this post
  3. 02-06-2019, 08:59 PM
    Man it is rare and refreshing to hear young people playing metal like this these days. Good on them. I'd buy a record and go to a show. Please tell your niece great job and to keep attacking that **** and to come play Texas

Name:  image.png
Views: 97
Size:  20.0 KB

accepted cause I guess you did a good job too...
    Likes RaGeNyC liked this post
  4. 02-07-2019, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    Man it is rare and refreshing to hear young people playing metal like this these days. Good on them. I'd buy a record and go to a show. Please tell your niece great job and to keep attacking that **** and to come play Texas

Name:  image.png
Views: 97
Size:  20.0 KB

accepted cause I guess you did a good job too...
    I know, man. There isn't even a "current" rock station in NYC, so that tells you what it's like here. My favorite station comes out of New Jersey......a college station....WSOU at Seton Hall. It's a badass station. NJ rocks. I die laughing sometimes with these college kids...I don't think they realize how many people are listening (they have a huge antenna)....and they're over there sounding high as a kite, talking about the silliest sh!t haha!

Awesome, man. I'll definitely tell her. Thanks
  5. 02-07-2019, 08:25 AM
    Checked out their FB page, I don't facebook, so I didn't thank, like, or follow, but I did in my mind.
    :)

Best of luck to them, they sound great!

Good game, doesn't seem to work on my NEO(or the non 32x version), but I haven't tried too hard to figure out why.

Accepted!!!
  6. 02-07-2019, 09:04 AM
    OMG, Lol, just occurred to me, I have a favorite rock band from Jersey, and it ain't Bon Jovi, lol.
    Wouldn't even mention it, except for the, uhh, cheese of it all, and expected embarrassment received.
    Trixter, lol!
    They opened for KISS on the Revenge tour, and I saw them in Bristol, TN, hung out around back after the show(was...at a High School Gym basically, "around back" was the schools running track...).
    Only got to glimpse KISS, but got to meet and get 'graphs from all of Trixter, and the guitar player, Steve Brown, actually hung out by a fence and talked to me for a good half-hour-I remember bumming a smoke from him, he poked his roadie Guy and he pulled out a pack and gave me one-felt "Rock Star", I kept that butt for years...in a KISS condom package...
    Mentioned that he didn't do some particular thing I liked(Ride the Whip? Some guitar solo, I can't quite remember), and was gonna be at the show two days later in Charlotte.
    Lol.
    "Hey, for that Guy in Bristol a couple of nights ago-Here ya go!"
    Was awesome. Freaking Awesome.

Was kinda neat, seeing KISS shows three days apart, one with a stripped down set in a tiny theatre basically, and then at a huge colloseum with all the bells and whistles.
    I liked the smaller show better?

Don't even get me started on Bon Jovi.
    For some reason, one of my least favorite bands ever made my favorite song ever(Livin' on a Prayer), and Runaway was one of the reason I started piddling with the keyboards, lol.
  7. 02-07-2019, 11:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Checked out their FB page, I don't facebook, so I didn't thank, like, or follow, but I did in my mind.

Best of luck to them, they sound great!

Good game, doesn't seem to work on my NEO(or the non 32x version), but I haven't tried too hard to figure out why.

Accepted!!!
    Thanks, man!

You need the 32X console to play 32X games. For the Genesis, you need the actual VR cartridge, since it has a special board with extra ram....Everdrives (or similar) can't imitate that. The power has to be there. The cart even has its own heat shield inside! It's a badass cart..though this 32X version does blow it away.
    Thanks Rogerpoco thanked this post
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  8. 02-07-2019, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe View Post
    Thanks, man!

You need the 32X console to play 32X games. For the Genesis, you need the actual VR cartridge, since it has a special board with extra ram....Everdrives (or similar) can't imitate that. The power has to be there. The cart even has its own heat shield inside! It's a badass cart..though this 32X version does blow it away.
    Was pretty sure(but only)that I couldn't play 32x games w/ just the flash, and I did have a suspicion that the Genesis one was like SNES games with special FX chips-Problematic w/ my SNES flash, but has a workaround I may not have mentioned-if you have anything w/ the proper FX chip you can plug it into the back of the flash and it "borrows" the FX chip from the game, lol. Nothing like that on my MD cart tho.

Eh, you may have noticed, the collecting bug has actually caught up with me finally, I may have seen Virtua boxed somewhere, I'll have to keep my eye open!
  9. 02-07-2019, 11:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    OMG, Lol, just occurred to me, I have a favorite rock band from Jersey, and it ain't Bon Jovi, lol.
    Wouldn't even mention it, except for the, uhh, cheese of it all, and expected embarrassment received.
    Trixter, lol!
    They opened for KISS on the Revenge tour, and I saw them in Bristol, TN, hung out around back after the show(was...at a High School Gym basically, "around back" was the schools running track...).
    Only got to glimpse KISS, but got to meet and get 'graphs from all of Trixter, and the guitar player, Steve Brown, actually hung out by a fence and talked to me for a good half-hour-I remember bumming a smoke from him, he poked his roadie Guy and he pulled out a pack and gave me one-felt "Rock Star", I kept that butt for years...in a KISS condom package...
    Mentioned that he didn't do some particular thing I liked(Ride the Whip? Some guitar solo, I can't quite remember), and was gonna be at the show two days later in Charlotte.
    Lol.
    "Hey, for that Guy in Bristol a couple of nights ago-Here ya go!"
    Was awesome. Freaking Awesome.

Was kinda neat, seeing KISS shows three days apart, one with a stripped down set in a tiny theatre basically, and then at a huge colloseum with all the bells and whistles.
    I liked the smaller show better?

Don't even get me started on Bon Jovi.
    For some reason, one of my least favorite bands ever made my favorite song ever(Livin' on a Prayer), and Runaway was one of the reason I started piddling with the keyboards, lol.
    Trixter..You are a brave dude to mention that one, Poco! LoL Nah, to each their own, man. I dodged the whole glam rock scene. I was clinging to Metallica, GnR etc...Then grunge came along and knocked glam the hell out. Hooray! :D

Cool Trixter story. Guy from Bristol.....You're famous!! haha! Quick story.. I went to an Aerosmith concert in 1990. White Lion (lol) was opening for them. Before the concert started, I was coming from the bathroom and I saw the White Lion drummer hanging in the halls. I found it weird. It was like he was trying to be noticed. So as I get near him, he looks right at me, whips out his drum sticks and starts twirling them around, doing all kinds of crazy tricks... This dummy thinks I'm a fan..Dude, I literally laughed in his face and kept on walking! LOL

I like some 70's KISS. Never got into their stuff without Ace and Peter. Ace is my dude! He came out with a cover album ("Origins Vol. 1") a few years ago...Pretty damn good. He sings some classic rock tunes. I'm not a big fan of the originals, but his voice is so awesome, it works for me.

PITCREW POCO IS HALF WAY THERE....PITCREW POCO IS LIVIN' ON A PRAYER!!!!
Join us