Dispute: Reina Adair - Arcade - Street Fighter III: New Generation - Points [Tournament Settings] - Player: Mathew Nelson - Score: 3,548,411

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Reina Adair - Arcade - Street Fighter III: New Generation - Points [Tournament Settings] - Player: Mathew Nelson - Score: 3,548,411

02-17-2019, 02:51 PM
    Arcade - Street Fighter III: New Generation - Points [Tournament Settings]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=281
    Rules
    Difficulty: 8 [Hard]
    Damage Level: 2
    Time Count: 2
    Max Round: 3 Rounds
    Event: Off
    Special Rules: You may freely choose any available character. [Including Secret Characters] Continues are not allowed!
    Player Name
    Mathew Nelson
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    Referee
    Verification Date
    1997-04-20
    Disputed Score
    3,548,411 (Rank 2)
    Disputed By
    Lauren Tyler
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    Just like with the Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo disputes I have raised, the last digits of the score indicate that continues were used. Just like the rest of the referee verified scores for this game.
  2. 02-18-2019, 02:26 AM
    Valid dispute.

This whole track seems dodgy to me.

At number 1 there's a score that exceeds the best Japanese score out there and the next 5 used continues.

GG I guess...
    Thanks Snowflake thanked this post
  3. 02-18-2019, 02:36 AM
    Also for maybe Jace or Dave reading this....

Us humans really only have a certain amount of breaths in us before there are no more.

Anything with a non zero last digit is wrong, an admin could save us all a lot of time disputing and voting by just deleting them.
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
  4. 02-18-2019, 09:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EVN View Post
    Valid dispute.

This whole track seems dodgy to me.

At number 1 there's a score that exceeds the best Japanese score out there and the next 5 used continues.

GG I guess...
    I can't testify about the number one score, but the rest clearly show continues used.
    Lauren Tyler
    Eternal Champion of Ragol
  5. 03-05-2019, 11:36 PM
    Just deleting any score ending in the wrong digits would be very easy but it would mean there would be no public record of why it was done.

This score cannot end in '11' without the use of continues. Thank you for raising this dispute, this score is being removed.
    Dave Hawksett
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
Join us