Dispute: Andrew Mee - Xbox - Burnout - PAL - Time Attack - Rush Hour [Fastest Lap] - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Score: 02:09.219

Is this a valid dispute?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Dispute: Andrew Mee - Xbox - Burnout - PAL - Time Attack - Rush Hour [Fastest Lap] - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Score: 02:09.219

01-06-2019, 03:08 AM
    Xbox - Burnout - PAL - Time Attack - Rush Hour [Fastest Lap]
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=62925
    Rules
    You may used a leveled-up save file to access and use any vehicle.
    Player Name
    Andrew Peter Mee
    Original Adjudication
    N/A
    Verification Method
    DVD
    Verification Date
    2009-09-08
    Disputed Score
    02:09.219 (Rank 1)
    Disputed By
    Barthax
    Dispute Evidence / Rationale
    This achievement was done in Single Race mode and not Time Attack. Achieved on 20081231. Attempt begins around 19:30. Not sure if that qualifies for dispute or not but logging the fact against the score.

Video in TG archive:
    Vzaar Video Url:

2. 02-20-2019, 11:06 AM
    Rules don't really say which mode to use. I'm sure playing in Single mode made it a bit more difficult than Time Attack so I think this score is fine.
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  3. 02-20-2019, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185 View Post
    Rules don't really say which mode to use. I'm sure playing in Single mode made it a bit more difficult than Time Attack so I think this score is fine.
    The title of the track says what mode to use. Dispute is valid. Good guy Barthax over here.
    Thanks thegamer1185 thanked this post
    Likes thegamer1185, Barthax liked this post
  4. 02-20-2019, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138 View Post
    The title of the track says what mode to use. Dispute is valid. Good guy Barthax over here.
    Ha, wow. I even read that, then read the rules. You are correct sir. I agree, dispute is valid.
  5. 02-25-2019, 09:18 AM
    All of the tracks for this game seem to be Time Attack @Barthax as you disputed this yourself, one option would be to move the scoreto an appropriate track. Would you like to create an appropriate new track forthis and then we could move it?

If not please say so and we will remove it instead.
    Dave Hawksett
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
  6. 02-25-2019, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post
    All of the tracks for this game seem to be Time Attack @Barthax as you disputed this yourself, one option would be to move the scoreto an appropriate track. Would you like to create an appropriate new track forthis and then we could move it?

Thanks, Dave. I've put a new track into the Marketplace which will suffice for this and the race submission also.

Note: I also have two submissions to the Interstate tracks but no longer have any evidence of those attempts to confirm that I'd used Single Race there also (very likely).
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
    Thanks Dave Hawksett thanked this post
  7. 02-28-2019, 01:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post

Hi Dave,

The Single Race versions of the tracks for PAL Xbox are ready to accommodate my scores. :)
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  8. 03-05-2019, 07:45 AM
    This should now be in the right place. Thank you for helping get this one fixed.
    Dave Hawksett
    Head Custodian
    www.TwinGalaxies.com
    Thanks Barthax thanked this post
Join us