M.A.M.E. - Metamorphic Force [Ver EAA] - Points [Single Player Only] - 493 - Salim Farhat

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. M.A.M.E. - Metamorphic Force [Ver EAA] - Points [Single Player Only] - 493 - Salim Farhat

02-26-2019, 10:18 PM
    Vzaar Video Url:

Points [Single Player Only]
    WolfMame version
    Score Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=75562
    Rules
    ROMSet: metamrph
    Number of Players: 4
    Continuous Energy Increment: No
    Internal Defaults
    -----------------
    Player's Energy Level: 100
    Difficulty Level: 4/Medium
    Video Screen Flip: Normal
    Loop Setting: Game Over After Second Round
    Special Rules: The above are the default internal settings for this title and need not be changed. This is a Single Player ONLY Variation! You may freely choose from any available character. Continues are NOT allowed!
    Submission Message
    I'm getting very sloppy at this. I didn't finish the second loop. Maybe some other time. No matter how hard I try, I end up returning to breaking world records... maybe like my Stompin' record, it maybe number 1 on TG, but it is number 2 on MARP. I believe I can do the second one. Who knows. Maybe I can do it at a later time, tomorrow even... but I got tired now. The fatigue is what caused me to get hit so many times on the final dragon boss, even if I normally cruise through that guy on practice sessions.

At any rate, this was a very fun game to play. When recording the playback with the INP file I got to really enjoy the music that came with it. I'm sure all my furry friends will love this recording.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes HAN, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. 03-05-2019, 06:39 PM
    Just letting everyone know I rebroke my record with 620 points. Just shy 3 points of beating the MARP guy, but I'm actually quite satisfied with that score.

Once this goes through, I'll resubmit it.
  3. 03-09-2019, 09:07 AM
    Awaiting MAME Analyst Before Voting Yes Accepted
    Congratulations a World Record

Game Starts at 43:29 Left on the video Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	638.3 KB 
ID:	84589
    Game Settings Begin at Left on the video
    M.A.M.E. - Metamorphic Force [Ver EAA] - Points [Single Player Only] - 493 Final Score is at :38 Left on the video Click image for larger version. 

Size:	374.8 KB 
ID:	84591 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	678.6 KB 
ID:	84590
    MAME Analyst by In Reply
    JJTJohnnyLightning World #1 Racer on Arcade Game Fast & Furious Super Cars 1,803 Match Wins 49Cities
    Thanks Conjured Entertainment thanked this post
    Likes Conjured Entertainment liked this post
  4. 03-10-2019, 09:45 AM
    REJECT

I am voting NO for this submission based on your video evidence, and the screen shots provided by JJT_Defender.

My rejection is for the clear track rule violation that is being displayed in the evidence presented before the INP analysis.

I am sure the INP analysis that will eventually come to this thread will confirm the violation that appears in evidence above.

I look forward to your re-submission to the track that is within the rule set, because I am sure it will be much higher than my present score on this track, and bring me back to this title to compete.

You made the same mistake that I made when first submitting to this track, which forced me to resubmit as well.
    (just in case you guys need a clue to go with this evidence)
    Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
    Likes JJT_Defender liked this post
  5. 03-10-2019, 06:20 PM
    I only saw the 4 number of players now... it said that these were the default and did not need to be changed. Oh man, this isn't the first time this happened. :/ Oh well, if I have to redo this, I'll redo this... even if I already had 620 on my other one.
  6. 03-10-2019, 07:52 PM
    OK I corrected my mistake. I redid the game with the correct settings. My score was 618... at this point I am certain the enemies that fell into the abyss or were zapped were the cause of that (in addition to the score statues fading towards the final boss). So I don't feel bad

Ditch this one. I'm going to upload the correct one soon.
  7. 03-10-2019, 10:03 PM
    I tried to cancel this, but I couldn't. So for the first time ever, I'm asking people to vote no on this. I got the new one ready for upload as soon as this one goes away. it's 618 like I said, but it wasn't nearly as hard getting to the end. I wish I got 623 to beat the MARP guy, but maybe later... or not, this is good enough, skill-wise I got it, and that's what counts.
  8. 03-11-2019, 04:22 AM
    I'll have to wait for the INP analysis on the next one before voting, because if you set the DIP switches correctly, then it should have made it more difficult, not easier.

You might want to double check those settings again and make sure before you resubmit.

I was just starting to get into this game when I submitted my score, but I had played it consecutively enough to get burnt out on it.

Will have to get back into, but I cannot imagine making it to the end so quickly or with ease, so it will be awhile before I will have a score worth submitting.

Even if I don't catch you, I would at least like to get a little more distance from third place.

I hope your score is legit, because it sounds awesome,

Dude, how can you stop going for the MARP record when you are that close?

And yes, you get no points for the ones that fall over the cliff into the abyss.

With scores that high it comes down to getting lucky on the bonus spawns.

I can't wait until I hone my skills at this game and make it to the end.

I admit I am a novice at this title, and only played it enough to get the #1 slot, and then moved on.

However, I am inspired now to make it to the end of the game now, even if my score falls well below you guys.

Anyway, congratulations in advance on that one, and I look forward to reviewing/voting on it.
  9. 03-11-2019, 04:34 AM
    ...even if I normally cruise through that guy on practice sessions.
    Ahhah! Save states!

lol I should have used those for practicing too, and maybe I wouldn't have gotten burnt out on this title so fast.

As far as getting this pushed through faster, you may want to make a wall post asking for a NO, so more people will find out about it.

Once the blind voters see it is easy points, they should come in droves.

Don't forget a link, that way you will attract the lazy ones too. :)
  10. 03-11-2019, 07:19 AM
    Ahhah! Save states!

lol I should have used those for practicing too, and maybe I wouldn't have gotten burnt out on this title so fast.
    Why wouldn't you use save states to practice? I know there is a certain thrill of doing it traditionally and starting over from the beginning when you die at a certain point... but that is a really, really tiring process. I mean as a kid I played the hell out of the near arcade-perfect port of Caveman Ninja (which is why it was so easy for me to get the TG record... that is still being voted on) but I never actually finished the game as a kid because the final boss was so difficult and I wasn't sure what to do when I got to him. He seemed immune to damage (he was just very tough it seems) and I thought attacking the heart was the only way to defeat him. Of course this was a mistake since he would retaliate by throwing a lot more centipedes/larvae/whatever at you.

But with using save states and being able to practice immediately without the strain of having to go through the whole game again and again and starting the boss fight over. It was an elementary process. Save states for practice just make the whole process a lot easier. It isn't the 80s or 90s anymore. You don't need to waste time and money (especially time) trying to master or perfect a certain spot by going through possibly 20 or more minutes of grueling gameplay.
    Likes HAN, Conjured Entertainment liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us