Nintendo Wii - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - Fastest Completion - 05:07:06.69 - Seth Tutti

Is this Performance Claim valid?

This poll is closed
This poll is closed
  1. Nintendo Wii - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers - Fastest Completion - 05:07:06.69 - Seth Tutti

03-07-2019, 02:20 AM
    vzaar-player

Fastest Completion
    Track
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=128171
    Rank
    Rules
    Start A New Game, Any Character/Mii to Register To The User, Subtitles Optional, Any Controller Configuration, Any Wiimote Sensitivity, Reaction Camera Optional
    Special Rules: The Timer begins when you Start a New Game and the Square Enix logo fades [Giving you a chance to access the options menu before this occurs] and ends when you complete the final battle and the ending cinematics bring up the Logo and "Thank you for playing." message. You may use the try againoption if you fall in combat. You MUST complete the game or your record/attempt will be disqualified.
    Submission Message
    I used official hardware. I had a blast doing this.

Thanks JJT_Defender thanked this post
  2. 04-15-2019, 06:21 PM
    Nice time, Seth! Accepted!
    Jared Oswald
    World record holders on "Guitar Hero", "Rock Band" and Sonic games.
    Thanks RedTheSuperNamek thanked this post
  3. 05-09-2019, 08:25 PM
    I kind of skimmed thru this and everything looked good to me. Congrats on beating the game!

I had a start time of 2:42 and an end time of 5:09:44 for a game time of 5:07:02. Since you submitted a higher time by 4 seconds, I'm voting yes. A couple seconds won't really matter on a 5 hour game.

Accepted!
    Thanks RedTheSuperNamek thanked this post
  4. 06-19-2019, 06:15 PM
    Bumping to clean queue.
Join us